Chapter 28

The same routine goes on for days. Preston has been nice to me so far. I'm always careful around him. I know one day he's going to lose his shit and show his true colours. I've been pretty good . I do get dizzy sometimes but there's always someone around me incase I ever collapse.

I watch as Preston removes some sandwiches and fruits from the little picnic box. He had surprised me with a picnic. When I had seen the checked mat on the grass with a picnic basket on it, I didn't know how to react. My mouth opened and closed  like a gaping fish . I expected Preston to be angry because I wasn't being appreciative but he simply chuckled and helped me sit.

He feeds me the sandwich carefully even though I'm more than capable of eating it myself. I don't complain, I let him wipe my mouth and feed me water as well. We sit there under the sun for what feels like hours. I don't want to get up , I don't want this to end so I lie down and stare as the sun goes down.

I gasp as water is suddenly poured on my face. I expect to see Preston above me, standing with a bucket of water but instead I only see grey clouds. The sky is black and it is raining. I slowly stand up and let it soak me . A giggle escapes my mouth as my feet touch the wet grass. The smell of the grass is exquisite.

" Hey , we should go inside. You might catch a fever " Preston says .

I nod and we gather everything and rush inside. I go to my room and quickly get rid of the wet clothes. The door suddenly opens and Preston walks in with some dry clothes in his hand. He doesn't notice that I'm stark naked, standing in the middle of the room. I gasp and try to cover myself as much as I can while he simply stands there with his mouth open staring at me. I expect him to turn around or shut his eyes but he ogles at me as if he has never seen a naked person in his life. He has seen me naked , and done all different things to my body. I was never insecure or shy about him seeing me naked back then but now I know what I look like. There are whip marks on my back and front. My body doesn't look the same and I'm ashamed that he has seen me like this.

" Turn around " I hiss at him angrily and he quickly does .

" I'm sorry , I should have knocked " he murmurs.

" Yes, you should have. "

" I will just leave these here , you can change into them . " He says and leaves the clothes on the bed.

I quickly change and get under the covers. I feel annoyed at myself for being angry at such a stupid thing. I shouldn't be feeling ashamed of my scars when he was the one who gave them to me.

I know he was ogling at my scars , I know he must think that I'm hideous. I don't understand why that bothers me so much. He hates me , he has punished me in some harsh ways so why does it matter if he thinks I'm hideous. I should think about what he is up to now. He is acting all nice with me but I know he has something under his sleeves.

I won't let him fool me , I won't let him punish me this time. I go to sleep with these thoughts swirling in my mind.

...

I wake up and stretch my arms but I can't move them. They seem stuck. I yawn and try to move them but can't and when I look up , I find them tied to the bed. My heart hammers in my chest and it takes me a minute to realise that I'm naked lying on the bed.

Preston stands with a small smirk on his face. His gaze travels down my length and I shiver. His face morphs into disgust as he looks at the scars.

He tightens his grip on the thin belt and I watch as he flexes it in his arms. I scream when he raises it above his head and brings it down on my belly. He doesn't stop not even for a second. His slaps get faster and stronger as time passes .

" Please no .. stop"

But he doesn't , it makes him angrier and the hits get stronger. My breasts and my thighs feel sore due to being hit more than my entire body. Suddenly he stops just as I start to get unconscious. He moves in between my legs and that's when I notice that he has taken his jeans off.

" No.. please" I whisper knowing what he is about to do. Just as always he doesn't stop.