Chapter 6

I woke up in the massive bed feeling absolutely amazing. When I switched on my phone there were a few missed calls and angry messages from me. None of the messages were him apologizing to me so I texted ," unless you don't apologize, I'm not coming back"

I got a reply instantly, " YOU STOLE MY WALLET ! YOU BETTER RETURN THAT TO ME TODAY!''

" Ofcourse"

" I'M SERIOUS , I NEED MY CARDS AND I'M NOT APOLOGIZING FOR ANYTHING "

" Forget your bloody wallet then !"

I quickly went offline and thought about shopping. I haven't had time to buy some new clothes anyway so I quickly went and bought as much as I could with Preston's cash. I went back to work wearing my brand new clothes . As soon as I entered my office I saw Preston sitting in my chair. I quickly whirled around and tried to run.

" You better don't run ! I know your boss and he'll probably fire you "

" Hi " I said

" Hi? Give me back my fucking wallet"

" Gosh , here you go!"I said and rummaged through my bag , I threw it at him once I found it. It looked pretty deflated now than it had before. He opened and started looking at the contents.

" You spent all my fucking money !" He said angrily

" Oh my god ! It wasn't a lot of money and I'm sure you won't go bankrupt if I spent a little after what you said to me "

He scoffed in annoyance and left . I quickly started my work and instantly forgot about him.

...

I decided to go to our house instead of staying at the hotel. Preston was already in our room , getting ready for bed .

" You had dinner already?" I asked him and he nodded

" Why didn't you wait for me ?"

" I thought you were staying at the hotel "
I sighed in annoyance and started to go downstairs when he stopped me , " I told the maids that you weren't coming so now there's no food for you "

" Are you kidding me? I'm starving !"

He shrugged and went back to bed making my blood boil in anger.

I quickly put on some clothes again and drove to the nearest restaurant. I quickly hogged some food and  drove back home feeling extremely satisfied with myself.

When I went back , Preston was nowhere to be seen. I quickly started to call him when I saw 32 missed calls from him. I called him back and I was met with his angry voice

" WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU! I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE!"

"jesus Christ ! Calm down, I'm home now , I just went to have dinner . "

He cut the call and in a few moments the door banged open.

" Can you stop leaving without telling me where you go?" He almost yelled

" I just went to have some dinner ! I don't know why you're making such a fuss "

" Next time if you go outside ,let me fucking know !" He said with gritted teeth.

I nodded

He went past me and to the restroom. I quickly changed into some pajamas and got into bed pulling the sheets upto my chest.

I closed my eyes and felt the bed dip when Preston laid down too. He faced the other side so I quickly turned and hugged him from behind , his body stiffened against mine.

" I'm sorry " I whispered and he relaxed

I waited for him to say something and when he didn't , I turned to the other side . Instantly I felt hands sneak around my waist and I felt him pull me closer against him. His hands sneaked up under my shirt and I shivered as his fingers brushed my stomach.

I turned to face him and saw his eyes already open. We gazed at each other and I closed my eyes as he dipped his face and kissed me. His one hand pulled me closer to him and the other was tangled in my hair.

I didn't know what came into me . I removed the shirt he was wearing rather abruptly. He didn't stop me . I moaned as he kissed my neck leaving some love bites. His hand grabbed my breast through the silk shirt. He eyes hungrily went towards my peaked nipples. His mouth was on mine as I moaned . I didn't notice when he got on top of me .

In no time we both were absolutely naked and then the deed finally happened.