Chapter 15

I slip in and out of consciousness. I force myself to open my eyes. I wince because of all the lights , it's not dark anymore and I'm glad for that. I focus my gaze on Preston . My eyelids start to close and no matter how hard I try , I can't keep them open.

I snap my eyes open and see Preston removing the cuffs from my hand. I just want to turn into a ball and stay like that forever. My body is numb . I try to move a finger but it doesn't move . I move my head away from Preston as fresh wave of tears hit me. I don't want him to see my cry , I don't want him to feel that he can break me. I don't want to give up yet.

" Stop fucking crying!" He yells and I flinch. When he is done opening my handcuffs , I try to wipe my face with shaking hands. Bile rises in my throat when I see that my hands are covered in cuts, some too big and some small. Blood seeps out of the wound and I try not to puke. From the corner of my eyes I spot Preston coming near me . Scared out of my wits , I try to jump out of the bed but end up falling off it when my leg doesn't support my body.

I hear him scoff and then he appears in front of me. I start scooting back even though the wounds scratch against the floor.

" Stop moving "

I don't

I quickly squeeze under the bed . I scream when he grabs my ankle and pulls me out.

" Shut the fuck up !" He screams and grabbing my arms ,hauls me on the bed.

" Let me go ! You asshole !" I scream and he sits on me , trapping me under him. I try to hit him when he puts a handkerchief on my nose and in seconds I'm out.

...

Preston

I watch her as she lies on the bed unconscious. I thought that hitting her would get some steam off but it somehow makes me feel even more angry because a part of me still loves her . I removed all that anger on her. I hate myself for still loving her even after what she did. I want to hate her , I want to punish her .

But punishing her today made no difference. I don't feel an ounce of happiness or satisfaction. In a matter of few months she had my heart. I was and still am in love with her . But she had to fucking betray me. I trusted her . I trusted her enough to give her my parents location. Never in my life I would have thought that she would turn out to be a fucking spy . Never did I think that my one mistake will lead to my parents death.

My father hated her , he never hid it from me . He had told me not to fall for her ,not to go soft. Treat women like they should be treated, he once told me . Fuck her and buy her some diamonds. But I couldn't do that.

I watch the slow rise and fall of her chest. I don't want to love her. I want to despise her so that killing her will get easy. I didn't lie when I said that I would always make sure she's covered in bruises. Just because I love her doesn't mean that I won't show her her place. I will train her to be my wife. I will teach her how to be a loyal wife just like my father taught his wife . I will make sure that she is an obedient wife by the end of the year.

...

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm not really motivated to write this story because no one seems to kinda like it.