3

When Killua came back to Aizawa's house, the latter took a good look at him and finally asked, "You okay?" Geez, talk about paranoid. "Yeah, yeah. Saw a few people using quirks, they're kinda cool." Killua answered in a laid back manner. Aizawa looked taken aback, "What kind of quirks? You know they can be deadly dangerous, right?"

"Yeah, and I told you to stop taking me for a weakling," Killua retorted, "But yeah saw a few quirks here and there, there was also this 'villian attack' as you people call it, and there were a few people that came to the scene bystanders called 'pros', I'm assuming they're pro heroes like yourself, right?". Aizawa's face darkened. "Do you have any idea how dangerous that was? You don't even have a quirk!"

"Oh my god, how many times did I have to tell you not to take me for a weakling?! There's stuff called karate, knives, and guns, y'know?" Killua retorted, clearly loosing his patience. "Quirks vary, there are many much more dangerous than knives and guns. Besides, do you even know how to use them efficiently?" Aizawa scolded. Okay, that was enough. Killua couldn't take it anymore. This man looked down on him way too much. well, that's what Killua thought. He totally forgot normal people wouldn't know how to use knives and guns, they didn't have training for that! Well, too late for that now, Killua snapped, "Are you serious?! Of course I can use knives and guns! Those are like, super basic. Kindergarten stuff! I'm not an idiot!". At this point, the white haired boy was fuming with anger.

"You... knives, guns... kindergarten? How is that even safe? Is that how things are in your world?", Aizawa asked. He didn't show it, but Killua knew the man was shocked and freaked out of his mind. That's when he remembered. This isn't as normal as he made it seem. Scratch that, it's not normal at all.

"Pretend I never said that," Killua said, but he knew all to well that Aizawa would not. He totally, certainly, most definitely wouldn't just drop the subject. Well, most people wouldn't, anyway. The underground hero seemed to agree, though. Saying that he forgot to do something and went out of the house. 

________________________

Aizawa was walking over back to UA, back to meet with principal Nezu to talk about the new intel he has gotten on the interdimensional kid he accidentally meant that day. When he got to Nezu's office, the small, furry principal looked perplexed. "There's more intel on Killua, the interdimensional kid. He might be dangerous." Aizawa started, "We had an argument because he left the house, and even saw a villian attack," Nezu didn't interrupt. Rather, he was too intrigued to, "He let it slip that he could use knives and guns, or rather he said it was basic knowledge kindergarteners would know," Nezu tensed, which was something considering he was always calm and laid back, even during emergencies. 

"Well, that's a revelation! I wonder what kind of life people have to live in his world. It's clearly different from ours. That would explain why he wasn't so afraid or shocked by quirks when he first found out," The principal started, "But this certainly means that we have to keep an eye out on him. Who knows what else he can do, judging by the fact he said that both the abilities to use guns and knives were as basic as kindergarten level. It is only safe to assume that nearly every person from their world is just as dangerous."

"So what will we do about this?", asked the sleep deprived teacher, "Should we confront him?". "No," the fuzzy mammal replied, "I have a plan in mind. Bring him here tomorrow at noon."

"Oh, mind telling me what it is?"

"Nope! It's a secret!"

____________________________________

A/N

Ayyo new chap! lol idk what to put here so just ignore this. Byee!

- van.