17

Once out the door, the pale haired teen then remembered. He didn't know where the hell everything was. He could call Shinso, wait no. He wouldn't want to disturb his newfound friend. So, Killua did what he always ends up doing, walking around aimlessly. 

He was walking through the streets, he saw ladies fashion shops, restaurants, cafes, and other shops along the road. Sweet aromas filled the air and it took a lot of self control for the pale haired boy not to walk into every sweet store on the street. He may be a sweet tooth, but he knows better than anyone else that you can't always have what you want.

Killua was still walking when it turned 4pm. That's when a certain store caught his eye. No, it wasn't a fancy clothes store or a crowded unisex fashion shop, it was a thrift store. After all, the pale haired boy would like to think of himself as a fashion prodigy. He'd do with what is there. Besides, he'd have to save money so he could buy more chocolate robots, or other sweets that he might've never heard of back in his world. Hell, he could even get Gon and Alluka some souvenirs.

Once he got inside, he saw a bunch of different clothes and accessories. Killua first had to see what shirts and pants were available, and what could go with his fashion taste. In the end, the pale haired boy bought a few ripped jeans, baggy black band tees, not that he knew the band, he just thought they were fashionable enough, he also got some white tees and shorts. To hsi surprise, all those clothes didn't cost much, guess the thrift store was a good choice after all.

_____________________

Once again, the doors of Aizawa's house were flung open, a certain pale ahired boy walking in with some bags in his hands. The pro hero raised a brow. "What're those?". The pale haired boy shrugged. "Bought some clothes with Nezu's allowance," he answered, walking towards the guest room. "By the way, tomorrow you're going to have rescue training in the USJ," the tired man spoke up, not looking away from the paperwork he's been doing on the sofa. Killua rose a brow. "USJ?". "It's a training facility away from the school. Trains the students for natural disaster rescues." Aizawa responded. Killua hummed in response.

"The USJ, huh?"

_____________________

The next day, Killua found himself entering a bus that's supposed to bring him to this so called 'USJ'. While boarding the bus, he genuinely felt like ripping his ears out. Screaming teens? Not his thing. Would he join in? Maybe. "Eeeek! I'm so excited!" squealed Mina, Uraraka nodding aggressively beside her. "Yeah! I always wanted to do rescues! I'll need to be on top of my game!" she stated firmly. Killua had a smile boarding the bus. "Hey Killua! Come sit here with us," Killua turned and saw Mina waving him over to Asui, Uraraka, Midoriya, Iida, and Jiro. Killua complied and walked over. 

After a while of spacing out while the others chatted around, the pale haired boy was snapped back into reality when they were all just chanting his name, trying to snap him out of his daze. "Sorry, what?" Killua asked, blinking a few times. "Finally," Jiro sighed, and Iida decided to answer the boy's question. "We were asking what you do for fun, since we don't know you that well yet". The pale haired boy thought for a while. Fun? He'd have fun playing with Gon and Alluka, but he couldn't mention them, or could he? What did he do for fun alone? Well, he didn't have much fun alone, now that he thought about it. So he just decided to go with Gon and Alluka. "Usually I just played around with my sister and my friend, nothing much". "But like, what do you do alone for fun? Any hobbies?" Uraraka piped up, interested in the topic. "Well, I don't really have much hobbies. Just kill time by wandering off, I guess," the pale haired boy replied. 

"Quiet. We're here," Aizawa said from the front of the bus, everyone looking out the window in awe. "Welcome to the USJ."

_________________________

A/N

Hey hey! haven't updated in a week so here it is! 

I'm not sure yet but I might make the chapters longer from here on out (?) I'm not sure if I'll be able to update more frequently like that but I'll try and see which I prefer hehe

- van.