28

As far as Hitoshi knows, there was apparently two villains who got through security, god knows how the police knew, the police forces were silently searching UA for the two villains in question, and somehow Killua managed to not only catch the two, defeat them somehow, and singlehandedly carried them over to Tsukauchi, and who knows how Killua knew about the villains in the first place. 

The purple haired teen knew not to question Killua, he honestly stopped questioning his pale haired friend's antics and immense power ever since his training, and especially after the sports tournament started. But to do something as major as this with barely anyone knowing? Normal students don't do this, hero course or not. But he'll save the contemplation for later, right now he has a tournament to strategize about. 

____________________________

"AND WE'RE BACK FROM THE BREAK!" Present Mic's voice booms once again, "AND NOW, FOR THE SECOND WAVE OF THE ONE-ON-ONE TOURNAMENTS, OUR FIRST BATTLE WILL BE TENYA IIDA FROM CLASS 1A OF THE HERO COURSE!". Just as his name was called, Iida walked out of the tunnel corridor and into the stadium, walking to the stage. "VERSUS! HITOSHI SHINSO OF THE GENERAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT!", Present Mic continued, followed by Hitoshi walking onto the stage as well. 

Tenya Iida probably knows about Hitoshi's quirk by now, as the rest of the crowd does. Hence, it won't be very easy to use a surprise attack. So, Hitoshi plans to utilize his skills he honed with none other than the pale haired boy's guidance.

"Ready? Go!"

At the declaration by Midnight indicating the tournament started, Iida wastes no time zooming across the court with the help of his quirk. Anticipating this attack, Hitoshi dodges the blue haired teen in swift motions before Iida even started dashing, allowing the insomniac to dodge in time before being pushed over the border. 

Contrary to popular belief, the capture weapon that looks like rip-off eraserhead gear wasn't Hitoshi's only support gear. In fact, there's still a few more gadgets he prepared. But as Killua often says during their combat tutoring lessons, "A good fighter never reveals all their cards. I suggest you do, too. Not everyone is trusted enough, so don't you go revealing all your cards even to me!" he'd always say with a cocky smirk as Hitoshi's beaten body lies motionless on the training room floor. 

Trying the same method he did earlier, Iida dashes for Hitoshi once again, whom grabs on the capture weapon around his neck as he dodges once again. Stopping a few inches before the border, Iida stops momentarily to regain his bearings, giving Hitoshi a golden opportunity to throw his capture weapon at him, aiming for the legs. 

However, Tenya Iida knew a trick or two from his older brother, Tensei, who was also known as the pro-hero Ingenium. Leaping out of the way, Iida dashes once again towards Hitoshi, who in a moment of panic steps aside, instead grabbing a gun from his holster hidden under his shirt. Hitoshi was actually wearing a uniform a few sizes bigger than his actual size in order to keep the holster secured above his pants hidden better, rather than wearing his holster normally around his hips like Killua does. 

Right as Iida is about to dash at Killua for the fourth time, Hitoshi shoots, aiming for the legs. However, what comes out of the gun was not a bullet like how normal guns are, as that would be too dangerous to use for the festival. Plus, Hitoshi doesn't trust himself enough to use legitimate guns. What did come out of the gun, however, was a syringe that shot right to Tenya's skin, injecting the fluid into his body. It was a liquid that gives the stimulation of a real gunshot. The pain, burn, and temporary paralysis is the same as a real gunshot wound, but the effects don't last as long. Hitoshi likes to call it walmart ammo, much to Mei's dismay.