e i g h t e e n

"Fred Weasley."

"Nice to see you too 'Mione." He winked

"Fwed was helping me." Lyra said whilst holding two of Fred's fingers.

"Was he really?" I crossed my arms over. Fred gave me an innocent look as he knew I wasn't happy with the situation. Fred knelt down to whisper in Lyra's ear. She nodded then ran off.

"What are you doing here, love?" Fred asked as he copied me by crossing over his arms and leaning on a shelf.

"I-I'm just here with Draco and Lyra." I spoke. He raised his eyebrows.

"Draco? As in Draco Malfoy? Death eater, arse or the century, Slytherin Draco Malfoy?" He spoke with a tone of shock in his voice.

"Mhmm." I felt slightly uncomfortable so chose not a answer with actual words. Fred then stepped closer to me, then closer and closer until his lips touched my ear.

"I always thought you had a thing for gingers?" He questioned, but before I could answer, he walked away. I let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding and went to find Draco and Lyra.

After searching around a bit I finally found the blonde and his little girl at the check out, "Hey." I said as I walked up to them.

"Hello darling, where were you?" Draco asked with Lyra in his arms, resting on his hip.

"Oh, I was just catching up with Fred." I nodded as I spoke a little nervously.

What was there to be nervous about? I thought to myself.

Just then, Fred stepped behind the till, "Alrighty, that will be 8 galleons. A small discount for the 2 gorgeous girls." Fred winked at me and a slight heat fell onto my cheeks which I hid as soon as I could feel it come on.

I then caught Fred slipping something into our bag and furrowed my brow in a what-are-you-doing way and he just simply blew me a kiss goodbye.

I left the shop hand-in-hand with Draco as we made our way home.
_______________________________

"Must of been nice to see Fred again, huh?" Draco asked once we had apparated home. The same nervous feeling that I had experienced before came back.

I cleared my throat, "Yeah, it was nice." I said as I began to take off my jacket which Draco then took off and hung up for me.

"So, what do you want to do tonight girls?" Draco asked the pair of us.

"Movie! Movie! Movie!" Lyra said excitedly as she danced around the living room.

Draco looked to me to see what I wanted to do, "Movie sounds good to me. I'll get the popcorn." I spoke before leaning in and giving Draco a small kiss which still felt like lightning.
_______________________________

Around 2 hours later, the movie finally finished and Lyra was asleep on the sofa.

"I'll put her to bed." Draco said as he picked up the small, sleeping girl up from the sofa.

I headed over to the kitchen island and began to empty all the bags from places we had bought things from.

First, Flourish and Blotts then Honeydukes and then... Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes.

I carefully opened up the bag and took out all the stink bombs and weird looking packages until I found a note towards the bottom of the bag.

Tomorrow, 3 Broomsticks 2pm.
Don't be late love.

- F x

"The cheek of him!" I loudly whispered. Who says I even want to see him again anyway? I don't. I don't want to see that stupid gingers face tomorrow at the 3 Broomsticks at 2pm where I might accidentally be at, at that exact time. I put the note in the bin and went to go see Draco.

I found him back in the living room and walked up to him and began to make-out with him.

"Hello to you too gorgeous." He spoke in between kisses, his hands resting on my waist, holding me close. I felt safe here. I felt like I could be myself and be truly happy. Was it love? No? I'm not sure? But, I think I'm close.
_______________________________

Draco ended up staying over for the night, so I was currently snuggled up to him, leaning on his bare chest with out arms and legs wrapped around each other. I drifted off to sleep quickly and began to feel at peace.

If only I knew what would happen tomorrow...

-828
_______________________________

I'm sorry for the late update again, online school is rly beginning to affect my mental health as it's draining close to everything out of me.

On a brighter note. Thank you so much for 2K reads! This is truly crazy to me and my mind still hasn't quite registered it yet hut that you so so so much! I appreciate every single person who reads or comments or votes, it really does mean the world to me. <3

And finally, as always, have a wonderful day!