t w e n t y

"Fred!" I giggled as Fred did an incredible impression of Filch.

"Never liked that man." Fred explained.

"I don't know one soul who did." I continued. There was a silence for a couple of seconds. Not awkward, but it wasn't comfortable.

"So, you and the ferret, huh?" Fred finally asked.

I cleared my throat, "Uhm, yeah. Yeah that happened."

"How, exactly?" Fred questioned again.

"Oh. The whole reunion night got a bit out of hand. Draco and I decided to have a drinking competition, I suppose you would call it, and uh yeah. I woke up the next morning most definitely not in my bedroom." I explained with an awkward laugh, trying to ease the tension.

Now the silence was awkward.

Fred took a large gulp of his drink to fill the lack of noise, "So is that how Lyra came about? I-if you don't mind me asking that is." He spoke with slight uneasiness in his voice.

I nodded, "She's the best thing to ever happen to me. I- I honestly couldn't be happier. I don't know what I would do without Ly anymore." An unconscious smile fell upon my face.
"Yes, she wasn't planned at all, but she makes me a better version of myself. She makes me really happy Fred. I'm sure you will understand when you have children of your own one day."

A large smile fell upon Fred's face as you could almost see him picturing the miniature Freddie's running around, causing a riot just as his father would. "I'd love to meet her. She seemed like quite the character when I first saw her in the shop." Fred had always loved young children, you could tell he would have a big family just like his mother.

"I'm sure she would love to see you again." I assured him. I quickly checked the time on my watch and figured out that I had been away for an hour, "Well, I best get back." I began as I gathered my jacket and bags before getting off the stool.

"Yeah. I really enjoyed seeing you again Hermione. I had fun." Fred stated before moving closer and closer to me.

Every step he took, I grew more nervous. Scared that I wouldn't be able to control myself if he inched a foot further, I took a small step back before I felt two warm arms find their way to my waist and enclose me in a tight embrace.

"Same time next week, love." Fred whispered, sending goosebumps down my arms and neck. Not trusting myself to speak I nodded my head. It would be nice to catch up with another friend.

I felt something slip into the pocket of my coat before Fred pulled away and gave me a small kiss on my cheek, "Bye 'Mione."

_______________________________

"Darling, come through here please!" Draco called from the other room. I only just got in from my outing with Fred. I placed the groceries on the table before making my way into the living room.

Draco was sat on the red sofa but as soon as he made eye contact with me, he got up and began to walk towards me.

Every time I look at this man, the world seems to go in slow motion. His shiny white-blonde hair that looks as good as it feels, his muscular arms and toned abs that stick to his white shirt.

I snapped out of my daydream when he grasped my face with his large hands and met his perfect lips with mine. He moved both of his hands down to the small of my back and I kept mine round his neck. He tasted of peppermint and apples, it wad truly intoxicating.

He slowly pulled back before kissing my forehead and caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"Just remember that I love you, and my feelings towards you wont change if you say no." Draco began. A nervous rush came over me. What was he doing?

Slowly he began to turn around and pick something up from the ledge of the couch that I hadn't noticed when I first walked in.

It was a house. A lego house to be more precise, with a small family standing outside next to each other in their lego garden. It was one of those white picket fence houses, the ideal classic family home.

"Ly made this." Draco began, interrupting my thoughts. I continued to study the blonde lego figure which was meant to represent Draco and the brunette one meant for me, holding a small girl. Lyra.

"A-and it got me thinking," he continued, "You and Lyra are the most important girls in my life, and I love you both dearly. I-I can't imagine spending one day without either of you anymore." He gave me a warm smile as he held both of my hands with his own, lightly moving his thumb over the back of my hand.

"Move in with me."

-932
_______________________________

Thank you all for staying so patient whilst I upload. I hope you are all doing okay my lovelies. My uploading schedule is going to be once a week, every Saturday to be more precise, as I feel like uploading every other day wasn't allowing me to produce my best work and was draining a lot out of me.

Also, huge thank you for 4K reads, it's unreal to think I've made it this far. This story is far from done so I hope that we continue to all grow together as the chapters move on.

Have an amazing day!