n i n e t e e n

"Harry Potter is DEAD!" Voldemort called into the crowd of teenagers.

"AHHHH!" I screamed.

I woke up to my heart beating rapidly.

"Hey,hey,hey. Darling girl what's wrong?" Draco asked softly as he put his arms around me to help me relax.

"N-nothing. J-just a-a nightmare." I shuddered. Why was it so cold in here?

Draco's arms tightened around me and the warmth of his bare arms and chest began to prickle my skin. I slowly began to feel warm inside and I knew I was safe. My breathing slowed down and I began to feel soothing kisses being placed along my collar bone and making their way up to my neck.

"You're okay now, I'm here." He reassured me, "Try and get some sleep, love."  He slowly guided my back onto the flat mattress and continued to hold me in his arms.
_______________________________

"Where are you going?" Draco asked. I was on my way to leave to meet Fred but Draco didn't exactly know of that yet.

"Oh, just some last minute shopping I need to do." I half lied. I quickly pecked his cheek.

"Be home soon, I have a surprise for you." He winked before he kissed my forehead.

"Okay bye, I love you- " That wasn't meant to slip out. I froze on my way to the door.

"Hermione." Draco dragged out the "e". He spoke my name in a taunting voice before slowly stepping forward to me. My back facing him. I felt his arms go round my waist as his broad chest hit my back.

"I love you too. Be safe gorgeous." A huge smile met my face and pinks and reds became more noticeable on my cheeks.

He spun me around in his arms so I was face to face with him and gave me a long, passionate kiss. My top began to rise up so he rested his hands on my naked waist.

I eventually pulled away and kept my hands rested on his chest, "I will be safe, don't worry." I said as I stepped out of his arms. Every step I took on my way to the door filled me with more guilt. Nevertheless, I grabbed the handle and made my way out of the cozy apartment.

_______________________________

"Well, well, well. Hermione Granger." The cheeky twin spoke as I put my bag on the ground and sat at his table.

"Nice to see you too Fredrick." I said, receiving a weird look.

"Fredrick? Since when was I Fredrick to you? You sound like my mother when I annoy her." Fred said whilst crossing over his arms.

"Perhaps it's because you have annoyed me." I stated.

"Well, what did I do exactly?" Fred asked.

"Sneaking notes into peoples bags? Is that a new hobby of yours?" I said sarcastically.

"Well maybe I should  continue this hobby as you still came, didn't you?" I knew he was right. Cheeky, but right. I let out a deep breath.

"What is it you want, Fred?" I asked impatiently.

"Just wanted to catch up with the gorgeous 'Mione herself." He raised an eyebrow and received an eyeroll in return.

"Let's just get this over and done with, Fredrick."
_______________________________

Apologies for another short chapter, like I said before, school is beginning to get super busy as I'm still sitting my exams this year. Hope you enjoyed and have an amazing day!