BOOK 2: WHAT WE BECOME

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I just want to say thank you so so much to anyone who's read this story. The support over the past year has been absolutely insane and I never thought it would grow this much!

I know a lot of you have been waiting for what's next and I have been working on the sequel for some time now. It's got to a point now where it is finally ready and I can't wait to share it with you all. 

I am so proud of the sequel and how much time and work I've put into it to make it perfect. I'm so excited to be able to share new characters with you and a new side to Ben and Em. 

So, with all that being said, the first chapter of 'WHAT WE BECOME' is coming February 2021 and I really hope you'll love it as much as I do!

[EDIT 24/03/21] ALL CHAPTERS OF BOOK 2 ARE NOW POSTED

BLURB:

Against all odds, Ben and Em have found protection in Carnelian. Their new home is amongst their friends and they have adapted to a new way of life with each other. 

Though, safety is harder in the colder months and disaster is waiting just around the corner. Em begins to feel the pressure of trying to hold the town together as it begins to fall apart around her. 

When tragedy strikes and Ben's world is turned upside-down, he must face his past head on if he wants to hold on to the people he loves.

P.S. Don't you think all of the best book series come in threes...

-----------------------------------------

This story, 'Who We Were', is exclusive to Watt pad. If you are reading on any other site such as NovelHD it has been stolen.

 If you are reading on any other site such as NovelHD it has been stolen