Chapter 2

It's like soon as I fell asleep my alarm went off. My room door opened up and Martavion was coming in. He looked tired and annoyed. It was 6:30am and we both was looking at each other.

Sorry I didn't call....he said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

It's alright....long night.? I asked standing to my feet. I walked over to my husband wrapping my arms around his waist. "What's wrong.?" I asked looking up at him. I could tell something was bothering him. He sighed and took my arms from around him.

I need to tell you something..... he said looking me in my eyes. I was kinda scared because I don't know what this could be about.

What.? I asked sitting on the bench at the foot of our bed.

I cheated.! He blurted out looking me in my eyes.

What.? I questioned not knowing if I just heard him correctly.

I want you to hear this from me before this shit get any deeper than what it is....

What.? I questioned again standing up. He took a step back because he knew I was about to swing on him.

Look let me get to the whole story before you swing on me.!

Talk.! Cause right now I'm hearing a bunch of bullshit and on God I'm bouta knock yo shit back bro.! I said pissed off.

Long story short I was fuckin with this girl Audre for a bit. I met her at G5 on some drunk shit. This was almost a year ago. Around the time when yo dad was sick and you was back and fourth from here to Cali. She told me she be selling drugs and Shit and she needed a connect. The more she was buying from me we flirted here and there ended up fuckin. I promise you I wrapped it up though.! I know that don't make shit better but I did. Long story short I tried to break shit off with her a couple months ago. Shorty just got possessively crazy out of no where. Started bussing my windows out, flattening you tires, showing up to the traps, threatening to have me kilt all types of shit. Last week me and her got into it after she seen me and you in the club. When I came back in from walking you to the car she came up to me and we got into this big ass argument talkin bout how she was gone have me kilt and she didn't care about anything else and how I hurted her and how pissed she was to find out how I had a whole family. She was gone try and contact you and Shit and tell you everything that me and her did and was doing. I didn't give a fuck at the time cause I didn't think she was going to do it. She pulled up to the house with some of her homies or whatever waited until I got him basically like stalking the house not knowing you or the kids was there and basically wanted to scare me and shoot the house up while I was In it.........

How did she know where We live Martavion.?! I asked angrily looking at him. "ANSWER ME.!" I yelled pissed off.

He didn't wanna speak he just looked at me trying not to say the words...."you fucked her in our bed didn't you.?!" I asked wiping my tears.

He nodded his head slowly. I wiped my tears through my laughs. He tried to grab my hand and I pushed him away from me. I went into the bathroom slamming the door behind me locking it. I was so fuckin angry right now. I looked at myself in the mirror and I wanted to cry so hard.

All these years....ALL THESE FUCKIN YEARS.! I gave myself to him. I gave my life, my heart, my soul.! Everything I ever had and more into my relationship......my marriage.! And this was the thanks that I get back.?! This is the thanks I deserve.? I wiped my tears and washed my face. I began to get dress and fix myself. I opened the door and Martavion was sitting on the bench. I walked past him with nothing to say to him at all.! I went to go wake up Majesty and get her ready first. She was so easy.

I opened the boys door and got them up and began to get them ready for school. I made sure they brushed their teeth's and washed their faces, before leaving them to get dress.

I went to the kitchen and began to make three bowls of oatmeal for their breakfast and three cups of milk.

Magic baby can we finish talking.! Martavion asked me as he placed his hands on mine.

Martavion I have a scorching hot water in this pot if my kids wasn't sitting right here I'll throw this shit on you.! I advise you to let my hand go.

Magic please.!

Are you guys fighting? Majesty asked concerned.

No baby, hurry up and finish your food so we can leave.! I said forcing a smile on my lips.

Martavion sighed and leaned back against the counter behind me. "I'm done mommy.!" Micah sang pushing how bowl towards me. "Me too.!" Machi said doing the same.

Okay babies go get your coats and shoes please.! I said taking both bowls sitting them in the washer. I grabbed my glass and wine from the counter and poured me a quick glass.

Ooot not the wine for breakfast.! Dad you must of really messed up big time.! Majesty laughed smirking getting out her chair.

Majesty get your things now.! I snapped, making her shake her head and make her way to her room.

Wine this early Magic.? Martavion asked taking the wine glass.

Your right.! I laughed a bit reaching in the cabinet and grabbing the patron. "I need a
Couple shots.!" I said twisting the cap off pouring the liquor in my mouth.

We ready.!!!!!! The boys sang smiling running back into the kitchen.

Majesty let's go.!!! I yelled grabbing the keys. I put my shoes on and she came out holding her iPad and putting her book bag on. I opened the door for them and grabbed their lunches and followed them out as they all sang "bye" to their father.

The ride to the kids school was quick. It wasn't far at all.! I kissed my babies by one by one as they walked into the school. Micah and Machi hand and hand as always and Majesty ran over to her friend who waited for her everyday. I waited until all of them where inside the school before pulling off.

I took the longest way back to the apartment building and even that wasn't long enough. I opened the door to the house kicking my shoes off. Usually I would find something productive to do but right now all I wanted to do was have a drink. I grabbed my wine bottle off the counter and made my way into the room. Martavion was sitting on the bench and I got so disgusted. He stood up to his feet looking at me.

I want a divorce.! I said before walking past him going into the huge walk in closet closing the door behind me. I sat at my vanity trying to clear my head but the tears just kept rolling down my face.