Chapter 66

I walked into the building Malachi told me to meet him at. He said he had a big surprise for me. I didn't have a clue to what it could be. I went down to the basement and garage. Malike opened the door for me and Malachi, Marcus, Tre, and D-boy stood in the middle of the room.

What's this.?! I asked confused.

It's a little queen pin party for you.! Malachi smiled stepping out of the way. It was 5 people on there knees tied up with bags over there faces. I walk to each of them taking the bags off there heads. I wanted to see there faces. I wanted to see the fear In There eyes. I wanted them to see the pain they was about to feel from one another.

Any mini miny mo.! I said pointing to each of them laughing. They was trembling in tears. "Hmmm I pick you.!" I smiled bending down to the last guy on the right. "Hi.!" I giggled. "Hi Victor sweetie.! Member me.?" I questioned smiling hard.

I should of kilt you.! He said pissed off he was about to fix his lips to spit on me, I cocked my hand back so fuckin fast and punched this nigga in his mouth so hard he feel back. I knocked his front three teeth out his mouth.

Damnnnnnnn.! D-boy said trying hard not to laugh.

How you like that.? You like hitting girls.? I yelled kicking his mouth making his whole head go back. "Did it make that small ass dick hard of yours when you put yo hands on me.!" I yelled kicking him hard as fuck in his stomach. He was frowning in pain. "You tried to kill my kids inside of me.!" I yelled again kicking him extra hard. I stood over him picking his head up making him look me in my eyes. "You made this personal.!" I grabbed my gun from my back and hit him so hard across his face twice.! "How does it feel, now your my bitch, bitch.!" I said letting him go.

I stood in front of the rest of the guys walking around them. "I have a question and who ever answers it correctly gets a prize.!" I smiled standing in front of them. "Shut the fuck up Victor! I yelled placing tape over his mouth and a bag back over his head. "Now like I was saying before VICTOR interrupted me.... who hired you.!?" I asked sternly. "Y'all got 5 seconds to answer me or we are going to play a friendly game I like to call Russian Roulette. I said walking over to get the pistol out of Malachi hands as he smiled like he was a proud father.

1.......2......3......

It was a nigga name FB.! the last boy on the left said.

Oh wow your easy.! We don't like snitches do me y'all.?! I said unimpressed as I held the gun to my head turning to look at the guys behind me.

Hell naw.! They all yelled out laughing.

I pointed the gun at him and pulled the trigger. I busted out laughing so hard almost pissing myself because he was so fuckin scared. "Wow you should of seen Your face.!" I said laughing. "You said(I made the face he made making everybody laugh) awww man I wish I could of recorded that.! That's funny.! You know what you win the prize.! I'm not gone kill you...."

You not gone kill me.?! He asked with tears.

No sweetie.! I said bending down in his face poking out my bottom lip. "Ima kill your last.!" I laughed in his face getting up.

Victor get yo bitch as up.! I yelled grabbing the bag and swinging his head around in it all crazy than dropping him.

Wow this is really fun.! I said grabbing the gloves off the table putting them on. I grabbed the burning rope and picked the middle dude and started to strangle him. He was fighting his hardest put I pulled harder and harder until I heard his neck snap.

She is Martavion.! Tre said laughing.

You have no idea.! Malike said smiling.

Well, well, well.! What do we have here.! A voice said coming into the room as the doors opened. It was dark so we couldn't see. Everybody drew guns and Malachi pushed me in the back of him. "Is this a welcome home party.?!" I smiled so hard and moved from Malachis back I ran and jumped into his arms.! I wrapped my arms around his neck so tight and he kissed me over and over and over again.!