Chapter 63

After find out I was having a girl it's like my stomach blew up and it was so hard to hide it. With Majesty you couldn't even tell I was pregnant. I was big the whole way with the twins cause it was twins. But this baby girl she was going to be big. I didn't have bad morning sickness like the last time so I was able to eat all the time. All I wanted to do was eat but I was starving myself cause everyone was getting suspicious. I pulled up to the drive through of Starbucks and got my usual and headed home.

Hello.! I said answering my ringing phone on the car speaker.

Heyy um you busy.?! Malachi asked a little concerned.

No why I'm bouta go home what's up.? I said stuffing a cookie in my mouth.

Martavion isn't answering you Tryna take a trip with me.

Honestly Malachi I don't wanna see him.....I been trying to be happy and every time I'm around him I'm always crying.!

I understand but please Mag you know I wouldn't bother you about this knowing how you right now.

I guess....I'll be ready in an hour.

Ight thanks sis. He hung up the phone and I rolled my eyes pulling into the valet at our complex. I got out and went inside and up to my apartment. I texted my mother asking her could she get the kids today and hold them down, I needed to go out of town.

I went to my closet and put up all the baby things I just bought. For someone who didn't wanna have a baby sure as hell was splurging a lot. I just wanted to make sure she had everything seeing how she's going to be here in 3 and a half months.

I packed a small bag and my phone lit up with a text from Malachi saying he was outside. I grabbed my ID and passport and left the house.  I threw my bag in the back seat.

Whoa.?! Malachi said laughing getting in the car.

Shut the fuck up snd mind your business.!

You pregnant.!

Malachi your not minding your business.!

Bra when was you gone tell me.? You big as hell when this even happen.? He asked laughing.

About 6 months ago when you asked me did I wanna take a trip and ended up getting fucked all night in a fuckin cabin by your stupid ass fuckin brother.

Damnnnn so you about due now.?

Yeah in 3 and a half months.!

How you been hiding this.?

I wear big clothes around everybody and I was sucking my stomach in but that shit hurt now so I don't leave the house and I been telling everybody they can't come over.

Wow Mag you could at least told me.! You need anything.?!

A house.! The apartment can't hold all of us any more and our room isn't big enough to add a crib in it. I been buying and stocking up on diapers and wipes and clothes but the big stuff like crib and stroller and car seat I don't have cause I don't want nobody to find it.

Do you know what you having.

It's a girl.!

I know bro gone be happy.!

Fuck him he got me into this mess. I told my fuckin mother that before he died we went to New York and froze his sperm in a bank and the bank called me and told me they was closing so I either had to get insinuated or they was gone get destroyed.!

No you didn't.! He said bussing out laughing.

Yeah the fuck I did.! Got me lying and Shit. And yo fuckin wife just swear up and down that I'm fuxkin with somebody and that I'm pregnant.

Yeah she told me she think you moved on.

Yeah well she needs to mind her damn business.! I said rolling my eyes.

She's your sister.!

Mmmhm whatever where we going.?

I believe he's in Cali now. That's the last place I have for him.

If he's fine I'm going to kill you.!

I know I just haven't heard anything in a short feel me.?! We got out the car and made our way into the airport. Flying made me sick. I haven't heard or seen Martavion since that day at the hospital. I'm sure he thinks I really got the abortion.....