Chapter 31

The closets was fully clothed with purses, shoes, heels, shirts, pants, dresses, every single accessory you can think of. The upstairs downstairs closet was mine. I was in tears at how beautiful and amazing everything was. I was so shocked because this was so beautiful.

There was a knock on our front door. I grabbed the iPad to see who it was. "Yes.?" I asked pressing the answering button.

GoodMorning Mrs Jackson, I am here to tell you that your husband had your breakfast prepared on the first balcony and said he would see you later.

Wait he's not here.?

No ma'am.!

Okay, I'll be right out.! I grabbed my phone and made my way through this huge complex and to my front door opening it. I was shown and taken to the first balcony.

Surpriseeeeee.!! I heard yelling which surprised the fuck out of me. Avery and Lani was sitting at the table with a huge breakfast in front of them. I screamed jumping up and down the hugging them both. I wiped my tears because I was so happy.

What are you two doing here.? I asked laughing wiping my face.

We got in this morning. We are here to just make sure you enjoy life.! Lani said so happy and excited smiling from ear to ear.

Martavion is out doing his self.! I said grabbing a tissue and sitting down. The waitresses fixed our plates in front of us as we told them what we wanted. These two was getting so drunk off their Mamosa's I was OD jealous they could drink.

Okay so we need to get dress so we can start our day.! Lani said laughing.

Mrs Jackson your stylist is here.! Kyle the houseman said stepping on to the balcony.

My stylist.?! I questioned turning around.

Huhnnn don't do that.! Don't act like you don't know me.! I'll snatch a wig quick.!! A female voice said coming into the room. I got up so quick damn near knocking everybody and everything over just to hug Amanda.! "Hey baby doll.!" She laughed hugging me back.

I thought you was booked bitch.!

I was.! Yo man booked me for you.! She said laughing. He already said what you wanted. And I'm just here to braid you back up, reconstruct, glue back down and make you brand new again.! She smiled hard.

Ladies I can take you too the salon.! Kyle said moving out the way for us to follow up. The salon room was so big and we all got comfortable. Amanda didn't need anything because everything was already here.

She placed the cape around my neck and got to business. She took my wig off my cap and took down my braids. She washed my hair, wrapped and set me under the drier while she washed my wig, redid the edges and whatever else she did to make it look like a brand new damn wig.

She braided my hair than got me right with putting the cap and everything back on and glued me down. My wig looked brand new. She did my make up and I was looking so bomb.! I hugged her in excitement and gave her a tip even though she didn't want it I still tipped her. We was escorted to our rooms and I went to go shower and find something to wear. I felt like a real life princess in here.

I picked out a simple Chanel holster top dress that was baby blue, it hugged my body just right showing all my curves. My baby bump was bumping and it was growing. I grabbed some white Chanel slides and the matching baby blue birkin bag. I wanted this bag so bad. I was looking so cute. I got a notification on the iPad that everybody was waiting on me and to meet by the elevators.

Everybody was excited and giving compliments as we stepped on the elevator. I don't know what we was about to do but I was so ready to see what the island had to offer.

An all white benz sat outside waiting for us. We was taken to the mall. I tipped the driver and we got out. The mall was soooooo huge. We went in and I didn't really shop much. I was just having so much fun with my girls talking and laughing and joking.

We let so much time get away from us we didn't even realize it. Our driver took us to the beach to this Paris themed restaurant that was in the shape of the Eiffel Tower.

You go up and get the table we gone get the bags.! Lani said. I was escorted to the top restaurant level and over to a table. I smiled so hard once I seen Martavion. He had a fresh line up. Dreads retwisted, he looked so good.!

Hi baby.! I smiled kissing him as he stood up to greet me.

Hi beautiful.! He said kissing me back. He pulled out my chair and I sat down. "How was the mall.!"

Oh my god baby it was so much fun, thank you for everything and giving me this experience.!

Anything for you.! I'm glad your enjoying yourself.! He smiled. "Which brings me to show you something.!" He said standing up holding his hand out for me to take it.

What.? I asked smiling getting up. He brought me over to the balcony and we looked at the beautiful ocean before us. He pointed out the dolphins jumping in and out the water as the sun was setting. We walked slow along side the rails slowly admiring the water, birds flying, different sounds, cruise ships. And all.!

You know I never ever in life imagined being to this point in life. He spoke softly holding my hand as we walked.

Honestly me either.! It's mind blowing how we started off as just two kids who was secretly in love with each other.

I always hopped you would catch on to me being in love with you.

I wouldn't have thought in a million years but I always felt that you knew I liked you.

I mean I did.! I just wanted you to say it so I wouldn't of been wrong. My only regret was not telling you but in the same sense I don't regret it because we got to explore each other in other ways other than a relationship point of view. We got to learn each other inside and out over and over again and even when we got into a relationship we still learned how each other over.

I never thought of it like that.!

Me either until I almost lost you.! He said looking me in my eyes as we stopped walking. I felt like he was reading my soul. "Magic there's nothing in this world that I can't do to make you see how sorry I am for cheating on you. This trip isn't just some trip to make you lust and love after me because I want you to forgive me. It's more than that......it's my appreciation to you. I always felt like I've owe you the world and I just wanna give it to you.! (Tears started rolling down his face) I smiled and wiped his cheeks. "Your so beautiful and pure.! You make me feel like I literally can do anything, you make me feel like I'm the only man on this planet and I can move the highest mountain. You've always put me before yourself and.....and you just genuinely love a nigga. People search their whole entire lives for this shit and I literally have had it since I was what 14 years old.!  ......... i never told you about this but When I died and was in heaven with Majesty my first born daughter I literally felt your pain.! Every scream, every tear, every cry, your heart beat, was some of the worst pain in this world and it hunts me to know how bad you was hurting because your what love is......our souls are literally tied together and your the truest definition of what a soulmate is. My heart, mind, body won't be at peace unless I can do this all over again."He said sniffing whiling wiping his tears. I wiped my face and he kissed my forehead. He reached in his pocket and got down on one knee. "I've heart you but I promise you from this day forward I will never as long as I have breath in my body to never do you wrong again. To never leave you with tears in your eyes unless it's from making you smile. Can you please find it in your heart to forgive me and I mean really forgive me.?!"

I do forgive you baby, I love you more than life it's self. Love doesn't go away over night.! I said as I wiped my tears than his.

He took my hand and looked me in my eyes. "Marry me again.!"

I'll marry you over a 1,001 times if I have to.! I smiled. He jumped up picking me up holding me so tight as we both cried to each other. He took my hand and placed my ring back on my finger and I kissed him over and over again until the cheering and clapping broke us apart. I started crying again once I seen our whole entire family behind us.