Chapter 4

After an extremely long day of getting fitted for a dress and finding the right shoes for me, I was so pleased at how everything turned out. I was so happy for these two it was so amazing seeing them in their acts of love. They held doors open for each other, including car doors. They finished each other sentences not on purpose. They was so funny and goofy. They was really perfect for each other and I was all here for it.!

After hours of searching I worked up and appetite. We went to Apple Bee's for lunch. I know I was a skinny girl but baby I could eat.! I ordered the buffalo boneless wings as an appetizer and the two for $25 and got the burban chicken and shrimp with mash potatoes and and the half rack honey bbq ribs.

I said my goodbyes to the girls and we hugged bye. I made my way to the hospital to see my mom. I couldn't help but to wonder if she had some type of common sense now.

What you here to gloat in my face.? She asked sitting up.

No, I came to see how you where doing.?!

I'm fine.

You sure?

Yup.!

Ight...ima head back to Cali than..... I said fixing my jacket and turning to walk away.

Wait.... she yelled sitting up to reach out for me. I turned around slowly and looked at her. "Magic I wanna apologize.! I know I been a terrible mom and I haven't been here for anything.! I missed your high school graduation....your college graduation.! I didn't even know you where engaged. I talked to your father and he said you was always doing so well after moving out there to Cali with him. Better than you could of ever done here right.?"

Yeah mom I came a very long way with out you.! I said biting my lip swallowing the bitter pill.

I know and I want you to know that I'm sorry.! I didn't mean for life to go the way it did. And I wish we had a better relationship (she started crying.) I just wanna be the best mom I could be to you. I been messed up with your brother but I thought me and you could of at least came up with something ya know.? We could of been better.?!

Am you have to fix on yourself before you could fix anything with me. Make sure you get some help. Just know it's no love lost though. I smiled giving her a hug and leaving out. I started to feel like I had a lot of weight lifted off my shoulders. I felt relieved.

I made my way back to the hotel than started to pack my things. I had a really late flight back to Cali tonight and all I wanted to do was hurry up and get home back to my space, my bed and my life.!