Chapter 4

Did you pick the colors out for homecoming.? MarMar asked me coming to my locker.

No I'm not going.!

Why not.?

Because i don't have a date or anything and I haven't even found a dress.!

Let's go look after school and I am your date.!

I thought you was going with one of them thots.?!

Now why would I go with one of them bitches when my baby girl don't got a date. And Im damn near only be going to make sure you good and ain't no nigga dancing so close to you.

Wow let me live.!

Ummm nah.!

Whatever I don't care. But ya hoes gone be mad.

Fuck them bitches.!

Yeah okay. I'll see you after last period.

Ight.! You okay.?

Yeah.! I'm honestly just tired. I worked Sunday up until yesterday long ass shifts and yo ass ain't been sleeping next to me.

I knowww I'm sorry I just been getting caught up.

Caught up in what some pussy.?! Can you even go a week without fucking.?

Yes.!

No you can't.

Yes I can I don't be fuckin all the time.

When the last time you had sex.?

This morning!. Ohhh Shit wait morning 6th period.!

An hour ago.!

What.?! Okay ima slow down. At least I use protection.

Yeah okay one of these little thots gone burn yo ass and don't come crying to me. Or they gone give yo ass a baby.!

Like I said I use protection I don't need a kid unless I got a wife.

I'll kill all y'all.!

Och why all that.?!

Cause.!

Cause what.?!

Heyy y'all.! Lani said coming over to us.

Hey boo.! I smiled.

Sup dick sucker.! MarMar laughed.

Shut the fuck up Tavion.!

Don't be mad cause you be slobbering.

Get him.!! She whined. These two acted so childish and always picked on each other. The bell rang and we went into our class.

Oh so you just fucked this bitch.! Kali yelled coming at Martavion.

Bitch who you calling a bitch.!? Shelly yelled back at her.

You bitch.! Kali yelled.

MarMar always had all these different kinds of girls fighting over him. Fighting was so fuckin ghetto to me and it annoyed me bad. They was arguing so loud they started fighting. MarMar didn't even bother to try and break them up instead he just let them fight. He got up and left the class with a whole nother girl.

Did you just see that.?! Lani asked bussing out laughing.

How he just literally left with the new girl.! I asked laughing.

Yeah.! What the fuck this nigga be doing to these girls.?!!! I'm crying.

Youuuu.! Bitch me.! I'm fuckin dead to the world these hoes stupid as fuck.! I said laughing hard as fuck. The security finally came in and broke up the fight. They look like they both lost.