chapter 40

Happy reading beautifuls...

"You and me!
What a beautiful disaster!♥️🔥"

Author's p.o.v

Whole hall was crowded with guests.
Mahir and Zarlin was not sitting idle on stage but this time walking around and welcoming their friends and relatives who joined them in their reception.

Rafey and Fajar were taking pictures while Wali, Arsum along with Arsh and Burhan were again on their favourite place means in dinning area devouring tasty dishes.

" Take it!!"
Arsh passed a glass of water to Arsum who choked on his morsel.

"Stop proving that we have been starving you since ages. You will get food again too after this function.
Trust me Arsum on this one."
Wali said dramatically.

Arsum rolled his eyes and stood up wiping his mouth with tissue.

"Yar Burhan bhai! Do you like my friendship?"

"um.. n.."
Before Burhan could say anything further, Wali interrupted him.

"I know you do and if you don't then just tell me. I will punch you so hard that you will start loving everything on its own."
Wali grinned innocently while Burhan was throwing deggars at him.

Arsh was busy in rolling with laughter.

___________

Almir was clicking Ayla's picture when someone called him from behind.

"Yes?"

"Can you click my pictures too?"
Sania asked faking innocence.

"Yeah sure!"
Almir nodded.

Ayla gave her one hateful look and went towards stage where other cousins were laughing.

" You know you have quite good body."
Sania said putting her palms on Almir' s forearm.

"Um thanks!"
Almir said seriously and step back.

"Abhi aa gai na wo to btai gi tumhen."

(She will take care of you after she comes.)

Almir murmured thinking about Tabeer's reaction.

"What?"
Sania asked.

"Um nothing!"
Almir shoke head and got engrossed in his phone.

Tabeer was standing with Hoorain when Ayla whispered something in her ear which made her face red.

" You have nice hair too."
Sania said and was about to touch his hair when someone held her wrist.

" He knows very well what and how he has. You dont need to enlighten and even he doesn't know there are many people to demonstrate it. You dont waste your energy."
Tabeer gritted teeth while giving her a fake smile and yanked her hand away.

Almir curled his fingers making a punch and put it on his lips hiding his smile.

Her reaction was so what he thought.

"I was not talking to you."
Sania said with uther dumbness while glaring at Tabeer.

" He is my cousin and talking to him means talking to me. So mind your hands and stay in your limits."

Tabeer said dominatingly and held Almirs wrist and started dragging him along with her.

Tabeer left Almir' s hand after coming little far from Sania.