Chapter 19

Happy reading beautifuls ....

"Dayna hai dil yh ab bas tum hi ko
Chahat meri ab se tum hi ho!!♥️"

Author's p.o.v

Samahir entered in lounge following Ali.

Each member of Khan family was already there.

" Come sit!!"
Her mom said pointing at empty sofa.

Ali sat at o e corner whiel Samahir on other corner of sofa.

"So finally I guess it's the time to tell you both. Look Ali and Mahi!!! We didn't tell you both before cause we we were waiting for you guys to be mature and now we expect you both to behave like adults after knowing this "
Haider chachu said seriously.

Samahir's heart was throbbing this much ghats he could feel her heartbeats on her palms.

Ali nodded with dark eyes.

" Ali was 7 years old and Samahir was years old. Ali was too attached with you and Hoorain. Hoorain was his own sister but you were not. His affection for you was increasing day by day. He used to play with you whole day without caring about the world."
Her mom sighed.

Ali and Samahir exchanged looks.

Ali quickly blinked away getting embarrassed whiel Samahir was still looking at him in shocked.

"One day Tooba and Haider were sitting and you both were playing and they both were smiling at you two and Tooba said ,"Haider!! I seriously want these two to be together always like this." She said but she didn't know it was the moment of  acceptance and on the very other day..."
Minahil chachi kept quite.

"Tooba and Haider were coming back from your grand mother's home when  they met with an accident. They... thry were in critical condition. After 4 days Haider got his conscious back and Tooba..."
Samahir's father's words got stuck in his mouth as a lump formed in his throat.

Samahir's breath hitched.

Ali was quite.

" But Tooba Bhabhi was still in critical condition . Her chances of a healthy life were decreasing by every passing moment. Your dad was getting mad. You know how he loves her. He could die for her just by the wink of her eye but after other two days on 10th day of accident she got her conscious back. She called me and said "Haider!! You were my buddy, my crime partner. We all know that how cruel this world is towards daughters. I don't know if I will come back to life or not but... if I die... then please take care of my Samahir. She is obsessed with you and Ali."
Haider chachu stopped.

Tears were pooling in Samahir's eyes whole Ali was looking at floor woth full concentration.

"That day I asked him to marry Samahir with Ali when you guys get matured."
Samahir's mom said.

"2 more days passed and Tooba's condition was getting worse. Doctor transferred her to ventilator. "

And the tears which were shinning in Samahir's eyes cascaded down from her cheek.

She was imagining all of this.

Ali raised head with a jolt.

This love for his Tooba maa was unconditional.

This gave his heart the biggest shock.

"That very moment I decided to have Samahir and Ali's nikkah right infront of Tooba. I thought that... it will give her peace cause she used to believe her little  Ali..."
Her dad's voice broke at the end.