Chapter 10

Happy reading beautifuls....

A quick and steady update on my janans' demand!♥️

"Mujhy bar bar sada na dy
Meri hasraton ko hawa na dy
Mery dil my aatish ishq hai
Meri aag tujh ko jala na dy🔥"

Author's  p.o.v

As soon as samahir's mom realized what she just did she looked at Minahil chachu with horrified look.

"Ya Allah!!"
Minahil chachi gasped and they both ran towards her room.

They were running to stop the thunder but they were unaware of the fact that storm just made it's way to Samahir.

"Sam..."
And her words died on her lips looking at Samahir who was sitting on ground with teary face.

"Samahir!!"
Minahil chachi and her mom ran towards her.

"Let me explain Mahi!!"
Her mom said but could not complete her sentence when Samahir looked at her with eyes shining with tears.

__________

Within 2 hours whole Khan villa members got to know about what happened except Ali.

Youngsters were shocked while adults were perplexed.

Nobody wanted her to know the truth like this.

Everybody was sitting in lounge except Ali and Samahir.

Ali was still in his unit while Samahir was in her room.

Samahir was waiting for Ali to come.

"Assalam o alikum!"
Ali said his salam loudly but raised brow when all of them just looked at him instead of answering him.

"Ma tujhy khta tha na yh banda apni shadi py bh uniform ma hi ayga. Dekh ly!"

(I told you this man will come in his own wedding in uniform. Look!)

Wali whispered near Mahir's ear who glared at him mouthing (shut up).

"What hap.."
Ali words died on his lips when someone pushed an envelop infront of him.

He turned his head only to see puffy face of Samahir.

He was suddenly taken aback cause he knew that she never cries easily.

He took that envelop from her hand and opened it.

And when he read the heading of 'Marriage Certificate' his nerves tightened.

He read further and when he saw samahir's name written in that his body started freezing.

He didn't want all those things to come which his brain was telling him.

In short he didn't want to lose her!
He didn't want to see someone else name written beside her except ALI HAIDER KHAN!

And a sudden strange color passed by his face when he saw his name.

He looked upwards and saw everyone waiting for his answer.

He then turned around towards Samahir whose face was straight without any expression.

" What you want?"
He asked after inhaling a deep breath.