Chapter 12

Happy reading beautifuls....

"Rabba mery din yh na dhalay
Wo jo mujhy khaab ma milay..
Usay tu lagady ab galay!
Tujhy dil ka wasta!♥️"

Author's p.o.v

Samahir was sitting on cold floor with her arms folded around her legs and her head hidden in her lap.

She hadn't eaten anything since last evening.

"Did all this happen due to that CD exchange? Am I the reason for those people's miseries??"
She again asked herself the same question she had been asking since last night.

She was disturbed!!

She was in stress!!

She was going through hell!!!

"NOOOO!!!!"
She shouted putting her palms on her ears.

Tears started cascading down her cheeks.

And again her crying and wailing session had started.

She needed a shoulder to cry on.

She needed a hand to console her.

She wanted pair of fingers to wipe her tears.

And her eyes landed on prayer mat and she stood up wiping her tears and went towards washroom.

After  doing ablution she tied duppata around her head and started spreading prayer mat.

" Why you run in search of any shoulder when you have prayer mat to cry on??"
Her mom's words rang in her ears and a lone tear slipped down.

She stood up on prayer mat and started offering Esha Salah.

After a long time she was crying while making Dua (suppletions).

She remembered she used to do this in her childhood so that her teacher won't come and her test will get cancelèd.
But in those last years of teenage she forgot her own self in running after materialistic things.

And today she realized that no matter how much older you get you still need to cry like a child while making suppletions.

She had firm belief on the myth that shed one tear and Allah will make it up to you.

With this belief that HE listens she raised her palms up and kept on asking for mental peace and patience which she had lost somewhere.

She didn't know how much time passed with her talking to her Allah when she started panting due to crying heavily.

Finally she wiped her tears and stood up.

Folding prayer mat she put it aside and filled a glass of water from jar placed on her side table.

She gave herself a wounded smile and put her head on the headboard.

There was still restlessness all around her.

___________

Ali just came from his unit.

It was 11 at night when he was jogging towards his room when he heard somwthing which made his step halt in mid air.

"Zara! You tell what should I do? This girl is crying since last 2 days and hadn't eaten anything. I don't know where Ali took her yesterday which made her this restless. Her room is locked since last night. She is even talking to Wali and Mahir."

His Tooba maa was crying while talking to Zara chachi.

"Tooba maa!!"
Without thinking for a moment he went towards her and started wiping her tears.