Chapter 5

Happy reading beautifuls...

"Kehta hai sun yeh dhoop kinara
Tera hua ma sara ka saraaa!!♥️"

Author's p.o.v

Samahir was looking at her red swollen and burnt hand and fingers with bloodshot eyes.

The physical pain was nothing as compare to that which she was feeling emotionally.

"I just hate you!!!"
She roared and threw the ointment towards wall which fell on floor after colliding with the wall.

Moments passed with her looking blankly at ceiling.

With every passing moment her hand and fingers were swallowing more and more but little did she care.

She was wounded deeply from inside.

It was not like she had any good expectations from Ali but she didn't also expect this.

Wiping the tears that cascaded from her eyes with the mixture of anger and pain and locked the door of her room.

She took her university  bag from dresser and took her notes out.

She had to complete her assignment till morning  which was damn important .

The thing that made her curse him more was the specific type of pain she felt when she held pen.

"Aaghhh!!"
She threw pen aside in frustration.

She was sitting on floor whole her notes were scattered on bed and she was wroting while leaning on the corner of bed.

"I am Samahir Rehab Khan!! I learnt only to win."
She wiped her tears and again started struggling.

___________

It was 2 in morning when Ali jogged towards samahir's room.

He didn't want to apologize neither he ever did.

All he wanted to do is to see her.

"Atleast I can go this."
He murmured and tried to open the door of her room but it was locked.

He went back to his room and came back with a pin he always used to carry with him and within a moment the door was not locked anymore.

He smirked satisfactory and put his pin back in his pocket.

Looked here and there for a once but there was no one to be seen.

He entered in her room and locked door behind so that no one know.

His jaw clenched as soon as his eyes landed on her curled frame sitting on cold floor in winters while there was a pen in her burnt hand while other was on notes beneath her head.

"Idiot!!"
He murmured looking at her hand which was swollen too much.

He knelt down in front of her and tried to freed pen from her hand and succeeded.

After that he placed the scattered notes on side nicely.

He sighed heavily to assure himself about he was going to do next.

And then....

The moon witnessed Samahir Rehab Khan in the arms of  Ali Haider Khan.

He placed her on bed and scattered quilt over her which she clenched tightly in her fists.

He realized that her body was freezing.

He closed the window and when he was about to return his eyes landed on ointment beside wall.