chapter 16

Happy reading beautifuls....

"Ek hi dil hai,
Ek hi jan hai!
Dono hi tum par,
Qurban hain!♥️"

Author's p.o.v

It was 12 at night when Ali came in room.

His steps halted when his eyes landed on the frame leaning on the headboard while sleeping.

He has never seen a sight more beautiful than this.

She was sleeping in his room as his wife!!
That was enough to make his heart proud and swell with contentment.

He locked the door behind so that she won't wake up getting disturbed.

He went near her and put his one  hand beneath her head and one at her lower back.

Fireworks were now all around them.

The room became more scented and lit up.

Just then his eyes landed on the veil covering her face and he took its corner to read the embroided words written on it.

A heartwarming smile made it's way after reading them.

Once he was feeling the luckiest man on this Earth.

He made her lay perfectly and stood up.

He could never do anything while she was asleep which she won't let him do while she will be wide awake.

He took his night suit and went towards washroom..

Changing his suit he went out and that's when his phone rang.

His nerves tightened looking at the caller Id.

" Yes Zain!!"

"Sorry major for disturbing you at this time but we have to go for an urgent search operation."

"Alright! Captain Mujahid will lead everyone until I take the charge. We will be leaving in an hour."
Ali said in a professional tone.

"Ok major but... isn't it's your wedding night? Didn't you just get married?"
Zain asked shocked even when  he knew the answer.

"Duty is more important to a soldier than everything!!!"
Ali said while looking at samahir's sleeping frame.

"Make it quick!!"
Ali said looking at his watch now.

"Roger boss!!"
Zain shouted.

"Dismiss!!"
And with this Ali disconnected the call.

He sighed heavily walking towards his bed.

He took a velvet box from side drawer and sat beside Samahir.

He took her hand slowly and slipped a delicate yet most beautiful looking ring in her ring finger.

His eyes landed on her henna covered palm which was red with color of henna.

A satisfaction spread on his face seeing 'Ak' written in the centre of her palm woth mehndi caged in a heart.

"Your unwanted and forced wedding gift!!"
He smiled sadly looking at her face intently and put the hair strands behind which were tickling her face.

Before he would lose himself in her beauty he stood up remembering his duty.

He was also forced in this marriage and that he hated her most. All what he remembered at that moment was that he got a girl tied with him and he has to take care of her at any cost.
He has to respect that cause it's her right as his wife.