chapter 43

"K Darkhast hai yeh!
Tu meri baahon main duniya bhulady!"

Samahir's p o.v

I opened my eyes feeling the tight protective grip of my dear husband around me.

He was holding me closer to his chest as if guiding me from the outside world.

"So Mr. khan what you think? Only you can stay alert while sleeping?"
I mumbled shuffling his hair.

Although I was damn angry on him and he made me cry yesterday but how could all the disputes not settle  when I inhaled his scene last night?

"I am sorry but no! Not sorry for eavesdropping to your self mumbling last night."
I said putting my hand on his bare shoulder.

He had broad shoulders which he used to put up straight while walking.

" You your self don't know what you are! You don't have to be like Rafey bhai or Mahir. Neither you can be like Arsum and Wali. Nor you are Almir! You are Ali! My khan! My major! No one can be like you. "
I smiled stating the fact.

I was being 100% of my honest self at that time.

" Your responsibilities, your arrogance!"
I said rubbing my palm on his bare shoulder.

" Your arrogance, your attitude!"
I touched the tip of his nose where you can always find anger resting cross legged.

" Your bravery and courage!"
I took his one hand in mine and instantly realized that how small my palm was looking infront of his broader one.

" Your heart throbbing style makes you different from whole world."

I said grinning and placed a feathery kiss on his palm as he used to do with my palms.

Ali stared in sleep and I quickly closed my eyes.

"I know you are awake!"
He said and I soon felt his warm lips on my temple.

"So what??"
I said opening my eyes and pulled away from him and sat up.

I knew he was asleep back then and I had to act as if I am angry at him and why not I be? He made me cry yar!

"What happened??"
He asked sitting up.

"Nothing!"
I said and went towards washroom.

______________

It was 8 in morning when Ali was sitting on bed tying the laces of his heavy boots whole dressed up in his army uniform.

"Samahir bring me my wallet."
He said not concentrating.

"I am not your servant!"
Samahir who was combing her hair, said quickly.

Ali got back to reality by her voice and clearing his throat stood up.

"So someone is still angry??"
He asked advancing towards her.

"As if someone cares!"
She said rolling her eyes.

Ali kicked the door making it to close.

" Someone cares! So damn much!"
He whispered near her ear and before she could so anything he hugged her from  behind hiding his face in her hair.

" Leave me!"
She said angrily wriggling in his grip.

" Your hair smell so anesthetically!"
He said staying unaffected.