chapter 2

Happy reading beautifuls....

"Tera mera milna hai us rab ka eshara..
Mano mujhko bnaya tery jesy hi kisi k lye!!❤"

Author's p.o.v

There was a huge ground with grassy meadows as far as eyes can see.

On different corners soldiers were doing parade or regular exercises.

A huge white shining building with "Pakistan Military Academy" written on it with golden words could be seen from far.

Every one went for the break but one of them still continued his push ups.

Sweat was dripping down his shining body.

In fitted brown plain shirt his muscular body was on display and was indeed a sight to see.

His army printed jeans were folded upwards to his knees.

"Major Khan!!"
Someone  called him and he raised head.

"Yes!"
An authoritive voice rang in the air.

"It's break time!"

"I know!!"
He said continuing his push ups.

"So won't you take rest?"

Instead of saying anything he stood up with a jump and looked at the soldier standing in front of him.

"Adeel!!"
He said pointing at the name plate attached with soldier's shirt.

"Yes Major!"

"You are asking me this question it means either you are new here or you want me to take break cause you wanna discuss something."

He said wiping sweat with a towel placed on a table.

"Actually... you are right! I want to discuss something."
Adeel said respectfully.

"Go ahead!! You have 2 mins only."

"Thank you so much for your time sir! Actually I am an alone brother of 4 sisters. Last week my mom got sick so I had to go back to my village and unfortunately I missed my exam."

"So what you want from me?"
He raised brow.

"I know that the  officer who is incharge of my subject is your student. He is one of these soldiers whom you train. He will never refuse to take my re-examiantion if you ask him."
Adeel became quiet after completing.

"Why would I do so?"

"Sorry sir?"
Adeel asked confused.

"Why would I do commendation for you?"

"I am very passionate about my profession sir. I will score highest and won't let you down but please favour me."

"Only if you promise!!"

"I promise you sir!!!"

"Alright! Your 2 mins are over. You can go now."
He said wearing black gloves which were covering his hand only not fingers.

"Thank..you.. Major!!"
With this Adeel went back to his department with a smile on his face.

He was super confident now that captain kashif, his subject in charge will allow him to give re-examiantion cause he had heard from other soldiers that Major Khan doesn't talk to people more than a minute if he is not interested.

"Shooter Squad On The Field!! NOW!!!"

And a roar like a lion was heard and within a second all the soldiers queued up in front of their Major Khan.