Chapter 14

Happy reading beautifuls...

"Wo jo tumse hua,
bs wo hi to ishq hai!!♥️"

Author's p.o.v

"Yes mom!! What you want to talk about this time?"
Mahi asked jumping on sofa lazily.

She didn't want to talk to her parents but she couldn't say no to them also.

"I want something from you."
Her mother said calmly sitting beside her.

"Haha want? Something from me??"
Mahi started laughing.

It was not a real laugh but an empty one!

Some times you laugh cause you want to cry and that was samahir's situation.

" I am not joking."

"Come on mom!! It's something more hilarious than a joke. How can I give you something? You already had snatched everything from me. My freedom! My dreams! My way of enjoying life and moreover my views on marriage. You changed my visions and pasted a tag saying 'No one is yours truly!! Neither your family members nor your friends'."
Samahir laughed mockingly.

"Mahi.. "

"Why mom? Just tell me why you and dad this to me? And Haider chachu? I never thought in my entire life that I will leave the long when I will see him coming. He also deceived me. Why parents think that children can't take right decision for themselves? I always used to think that Dad loves me the most but no ! No mom!! All that was a lie. You can never understand me mom cause you have an amazingly caring and loving husband who stays ready to due for you. You know what mom? It's still easy to leave the person you love but it's like a hell to  live with the one you hate the most."

This time her voice broke at the end.

"I know that why are you saying this all  and I am not minding cause you are right from your side. "

"Leave this mom! Just tell me what you Want?"
Samahir asked in a tired voice.

"I want you to move in Ali's room."

"I am already moving."

"After Rukhsati!!"

Samahir raised head in surprise.

" What? You all know that we wiĺl divorce eavh other after 8 months then why this much drama?"
She asked annoyingly.

"I know this and I know this too that how much you used to dream about your bridal look."

"No need to bring that topic. I don't have dreams anymore especially regarding to this."

Samahir stood up and was about to move when her mother's voice stopped her.

"I will tell you the reason behind this marriage if you do as I say."

"Really?"
Samahir raised brow.

" Yes!"

Samahir thought for a but the hope she saw in mother's eyes melted her heart and made her surrender.

Till when she could stay without talking to her own parents?

"It doesn't matter anymore!"
Samahir sighed and sat back.

"Tell me one thing Samahir! If a 5 year old child goes near to the fire what will you do?"
Her mom asked calmly.

"Offcourse I will stop him."

" Why?"

"What Why? He will get burnt."

"Tahts the point!! You will stop him cause you know thats it's wrong and dangerous for him. You are mature then him. Just like this parents stop their children from some things and sometimes decide things for them without telling them cause they had seen enough world to guide their children. A 22 years old can't judge things as perfectly as 40 year old can.
Sometimes all you have to do is to give things a chance! A try!! As long as I remember it was you who used to say that everything in this world deserved to be given a chance for at least once."