8|| Three New Players

Techno's house was massive. It was built on tree branches and divided. Once you climb up the tree, you will meet an ocelot sitting outside and once you open the door, it is already the living room. It has a huge space where there are four couches in the middle forming a box and beneath it was a white rug. There were empty bookshelves on the middle wall, and between it was a gate.

And three gates lead you to different areas that you can access after walking on the shaky bridge that connected them all. The right door will bring you to the villager trading hall, the armoury built above it and chest area beneath, both are accessible through stairs. The left gate will bring you to the kitchen and the bathroom. Lastly, the door in the middle is the way for the living quarters. And there are three rooms available according to the man. Well, now two cause you will be occupying one.

The rules were easy to follow. No hugs, no jump scares, don't leave without telling the other where you're heading, and a recent one, you shall do the cooking. Something you decided because the man could only make ordinary bread, mushroom stew and cooked meat. And the repeating dishes were getting boring so you declared to be the house cook. He wasn't happy you insulted his cooking abilities but he agreed with you after tasting cookies, he was glad he finally ate something different.

"You lived in a jungle where cocoa just grows on trees. Why didn't you try making one?" You asked him that day. And for a long time, it was just dead silence that made you grin as the man seemed to be frozen in his seat with a cookie in hand.

"Rule five, don't ask me ridiculous things" He jokingly said as he takes a bite from the cookie, you just let out a laugh before walking away and to the trading hall to talk to the villagers.

It was fun to talk to them, they would tell you about how Techno treats them and how they rather have you around because at least you interacted with them, they still had the same design from the real minecraft, nothing was modified. They were interesting, to say the least. They kept you entertained while Techno's out either training, hunting or mining.

"Oh don't trust that man, he said he's going to give me a block of emeralds if I followed him, now what happened?! I'm stuck here and emerald-less!"

Their stories never bore you since you get to know the male more, and said person would sometimes overhear your conversations and debate with the elder. It was one of the best moments you've had. But despite what many thought of him, Techno is kind and caring in his own ways.

One time you fell asleep playing with a baby villager and you woke up the next day with a red cape covering you and the child resting on your stomach. You thought it was nice of the male to give you his cape as a blanket.

"Pshh, it would've been nicer if he took you to your room!" The elder exclaimed, always finding a way to bash the male.

Speaking of which, after giving him diamonds, he immediately crafted a diamond rapier. You heard him humming while creating it from below the trading hall. You once entered the armoury and noticed everything was made in iron, you asked him about it, and he went on a rant about how scary the caves are because you're basically playing in hardcore but if you die, it's literally the end of the line for you in both worlds.

"Good thing I'm here then?" You teased, holding the boots he just enchanted and handed to you. He then looked at you with an unreadable expression before saying:

"Alright you don't deserve them, give them back"

He didn't but he continued making you an iron sword and diamond daggers-- diamonds from your own stash, both enchanted with mending, unbreaking III, looting II and sharpness IV.

During your stay with Techno, you have taught him how to read enchantment table and both of you bond together by decoding the rest of the scrolls from your bag. So far, you guys found out about the prophecy of a prince that will free those who were trapped in the a dimension where there was no day, only eternal night by the powerful 'white-eyed-demon'. Making both of you theorize who this prince was.