10|| Home?

On the second day of the road trip, by the afternoon, they had finally reached the jungle biome. But found the treehouse when the sky has turned orange and the sun was about to set.

After arriving at the feet of the treehouse Techno got off his horse and leashed it on the fence where he used to tie his old pet, which died two weeks before to a pterodactyl flying by.

He started climbing up the stairs, while the others stretched out their limbs as soon as they touched the ground after a long period of sitting with their legs folded to make sure everyone could sit properly. After a few moments, they head up to the ladders to follow the pink-haired male, who has already entered and unlocked his abode.

Once they all had entered the place, Schlatt rushed to occupy one of the couches in the middle of the main room while Karl and Quackity went to have a look around, eventually, they decided to cross the bridge that led to the trading area, cautious as they stepped on the boards.

"Rules are simple. Notify someone before you leave, no jumpscares and no affection towards me, keep your distance" Techno recites as everyone settled in.

"Why would I even think of hugging you big man?" Schlatt jokingly said from the couch. Techno only rolled his eyes before leaving the room and went to the living quarters.

You, on the other hand, went straight past them and made your way to the traders to greet the villagers and to access the storage room placed beneath it, about to create a barrique to make wine for the suited gentleman on the couch.

Techno later came back to the lounge from the living quarters through the many open arches with clothes in his hands to let the others borrow and use so he can take their old stuff and stitch them back to perfect condition, at least that's what he aims to do. His eyes saw Schlatt attempting to sleep on the couch with both his hands tangled on top of his stomach, so he nudged the male's feet off the sofa arms, waking him up.

"You can change in the bathroom," Techno says as he placed the neatly folded clothes on the coffee table, presenting it to them.

Schlatt being the nearest person immediately pulled out a brown pair of trousers and a loose cotton black shirt. Techno stared at his choice, wondering how his horns would fit in the small collar but didn't say anything about it.

"Where's the bathroom?" Schlatt asked as soon as he picked up the item he needed for his fit.

Techno pointed at the direction of the kitchen, and with that, the male left with no other words spoken. From the right bridge, Quackity and Karl walked back in, giving up from trying to cross, unsure of the shakiness of it.

"I only have two other rooms available so one of you have to sleep here in the meantime," Techno said as soon as they entered.

"No worries, Alex and I are gonna share a room, right?" Karl nudged the male beside him while standing by the arch.

The other male nodded and Techno let them, understanding that they probably need the reassurance of having a different person with them after what they just went through. Y/N came in later with a bottle filled with red liquid as the two other men left the room to switch their clothes with the new and clean pairs Techno lent them.

"Where's Schlatt?" Y/N asks after looking around for your target before setting your eyes on the pink-haired male.

"Changing, why?"

"I have his wine" Y/N answered, waving the bottle in your hand in front of his face.

He took it from you, opening it to identify the liquid, getting confused later on after catching the scent of what you said it was.