••Their Abilities••

Just in case someone was getting confused by the amount of people, here are their abilities. I'll add the planned abilities for the future as well, but some of them can be scratched off. Dropping this before the next chapter rolls in, it's already done— since last week, but I want to wait :DD

[Edit: More explanation on Phil's new power as well as Techno, Y/N and George's. Also a power I thought off for Dream a long time ago.]

Techno: Super strength, Werewolf. He becomes stronger the more agitated he is. Soon he will wield a dual axe that summons thunder. (Spoiler for you: He'll get it from a Monument under the influence of Herobrine.)

Y/N: Dark Magic due to the Demon inside them but can't use them for too long because said entity would try to take over, opens portals (Requires a lot of energy)

Karl: Time Travelling, the goggles just helps him control it better.

Schlatt: Ram Hybrid, If he gets agitated his strength triples this also applies when he's drunk. Soon, he'll be a Business Man (He can summon overworked Villagers to fight for him.)

Quackity: Shape shifting, Voice Mimic, Happy Virus (His laugh is really contagious. You're an exception if someone's emotions is too strong, like what happened to Schlatt in the Travelling Gone Wrong chapter.)

Bad: Necromancy (If you read Solo Leveling, it's like that :D)

Skeppy: Diamond Skin (Like Red Riot) and soon he can use those shards for long range.

Fundy: Gumiho/ Kitsune. 

Sam: Explosions (Like I said, Bakugou.) Will wield the other half of the Dual Axe of Bajan and Jerome.

George: His guardian angel is DreamXD, soon he'll be able to control four swords. Like Yondu from Guardians of the Galaxy but with swords.

Ranboo: Enderman hybrid and Starboy (Due to his time with his mentor, Nafas and Ricky)

Eret: Wind Element.

Puffy: Alternate Reality Battleground (Like, Lucy Montgomery from Bungou Stray Dogs)

Niki: Magic (She needs to learn them to know how to cast them)

Ponk: Ninja, soon he'll be able to wield the Axe of Bajan and Jerome with Sam after fighting in a Gladiator style Monument. (Still trying to find what the weapons will give them, if you have any suggestions, please leave it on the comments :DD)

Dream: Speedrunner (Speed, Short invisibility like 5 sec, Escape artist.) Obsidian weapons. Soon: Marionettes (Creates clones of people that he controls.)

^^I planned a 'Blob' ability for him actually. He turns into the smol Dream blob and be like a slime. Bounces and Fast, for escaping purposes.

Sapnap: Fire element (Basic Fire), and after visiting the Monument of the Jumpy Lava Creeper– Prestonplayz, he can also use Magma.

???: Technician, he creates and fix stuff. He also has a small box pet that follows him around, telling him facts and infos about items. It's like a pet.

Mumbo: Hulk

Grian: He edits the block he touches, by that I mean, he can change the consistency, opacity, solidification, etc but cannot edit the block into a different one.

Iskall: Cyborg but with the new arm ???'s gonna make him. He'll be like Bucky Barnes but upgraded.

Phil: Wings and Knowledge. Soon he'll be like Xayah from League of Legends, for the weebs, it's like Hawks from BNHA

Tubbo: Nature but after clearing the Monument of the Creature Capturer– Lachlan, He can talk to animals now and capture one of them to be his pet.

Tommy: Super strength, super speed and high agility. Wings as well.

Wilbur: Territory (He spawns turrets, control everything in his space, does whatever he can on his space. Cause like what Puffy has said before "My space, My rules") and after acquiring the Element ball from the Monument of the Purple-Robed Sorcerer– Seto Sorcerer, he chose the Earth Element.

Villains:

Herobrine: Telekinesis, ???

Señorita: Metal Manipulation

Alexis: Orc (Like Solo Leveling Orcs)

General ???: Telekinesis

Others:

Hbomb, Punz, Purpled, Ant: Are humans in the real world.

If I missed someone, do tell me :DD. If there's any questions leave them in the comments and I'll try my best to answer it.