𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

How did all my dreams turn to nightmares? How did I lose it when I was there? Now I'm so far that it feels like it's all gone to pieces Tell me why the world never fights fair?

Dawn stayed strong even though her sister laid almost dead at home. Not having a clue why she was in this state. She never got any answers. Even when she tried to use her magic to get in Aces' head he blocked her out. But she still stayed strong. Most people would have cried or screamed not leaving the house and staying by their loved one's side. Crying to there friends about how their sister won't wake up. To anyone else's eyes, dawn looked fine. But Ace knew how broken she was. He would hear her scream and cry into her pillow. No matter how hard he tried to calm her down all Dawn wanted was answers frankly so did Ace.

3 Days...

Dawn got up and went to school whilst Estella laid still and cold. Unmoving. Allison was the first one to notice Estellas' absence. Or so she thought.

Stiles was waiting by his locker tuning out Scott's conversation biting his nails anxiously waiting for Dwan and Estella to walk through the door. His stomach dropped as Dawn walked in. Alone. Not a mesmerising red-head insight.

Scott heard Stiles' heart skip a beat. he looked at his friend wondering why his heart did that. He was about to question his best friend until he spoke portraying his worry for their newfound friend and stiles' crush.

"somethings up with Estella, she's not been answering any of my calls or texts and nobody will let me see her. Also when I went to go pick her up for the party Deaton was there I was super confused because he told me to leave and go help you. Does Deaton know about you?" stiles spoke quickly

Scott furrowed his eyebrows 'that does seem odd' he thought "maybe I should go to her house but instead of using the door I could go to her window" stiles only nodded in response his brain coming up with all sorts of scenarios of what happed to Estella. as they walked to the locker room Scott sharing the disturbing news that Allison's father is a hunter who shot him.

When asked about Estella she said she was I'll and couldn't leave the house. Scott to strikes didny believe her and continued talking bout their ever-growing list of problems. Scott told his best friend not to worry too much however no matter how hard he tried he just couldn't stop thinking about the red-head girl

+++++++++

Estella awoke sitting up on the bed. Moving frantically trying to get Ace's attention. He acted like he couldn't see her. He sat there looking distraught ash he watched over Estella for any sign of life.

Estella looked around she noticed how her surroundings were dull almost like a filter had been put on her eyes. She got up and tried to pick up a picture of her Dawn and Ace the day they had met but failed her fingers going straight through it. She jumped back in shock thinking she had died until she heard a voice echoing through the walls. Out of instinct and curiosity, she followed the voice that leads her outside. A translucent figure almost like her own stood outside her home greeting her.

The women looked vaguely familiar but Estella couldn't pin is she searched through her memories but couldn't find one where the woman was present. she turned to face the women her auburn hair cascaded onto her shoulders, her slender figure stood tall, her forest-green eyes met hers a smile drew across the woman lips almost like she was waiting for her to arrive.

"come my child we have much to discuss" the woman explained as she started walking forward knowing Estella would follow

Estella jogged to the woman until she was walking next to her. "who are you? where am I? What happened to me? are all my friends ok? how long have I been out for?" Estella said words spilling out of her mouth

"all will be explained in due time, for now, all you have to do is listen" Estella let out a sigh bit carried on walking with the woman who was about to tell Estella a story that would change her life forever.

++++++++++

Nightfall hit beacon hills quickly as Scott and stiles made a plan to see if Estella was ok. Scott silently -so he thought- climbed up estellas house as stiles waited at the front porch off to the side so no one could see him. When Scott reached the window his face dropped as he saw a lifeless Estella lying there. Stiles was whisper screaming at Scott asking if she was ok but Scott couldn't move his eyes fixated on estellas body. when he snapped out of his trance and angrily stomped up to the front door banging on it ignoring stiles' questions.

the front door swings open revealing a tired-looking Ace rubbing his eyes slowly lifting them to see who was bothering him at a time like this. his mahogany met Scotts flashing yellow ones. Scott growled at him Stiles somewhat yelling in the background to calm down. Ace puts a hand on his shoulder flashing his vampire face at the 2 young teens. Scott immediately stepped back his eyes returning normal again. Scott stepped back up and growled

"What happened to Estella? what did you do?"

at that comment ace looked at the teen wolf angry and hurt but quickly covered his emotions. "if you want to know what happened to her then come in. but if you ever suggest I would do anything To Estell -nickname- I will hurt you most likely kill you so don't fucking say anything like that ever again got it, McCall. Oh and nice to see you again Stilinski tell your dad I said hello when you get home"

With that, the 2 boys stepped inside estellas home bracing themselves for what Ace has to say.

A/N: OK IT'S GETTING JUCY NOW ALL WILL BE REVELED VERY SOON. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS AND THE VOTES I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU DO THANK YOU -M💜