𝖙𝖊𝖓

But there is a light In the dark, and I feel its warmth. In my hands and my heart. Why can't I hold on?

Estella walked with the unknown woman in silence

Estella walked with the unknown woman in silence. Her red hair blowing in the wind. Her chestnut eyes glued to the side of the woman face desperately trying to figure out who she is. The woman took notice of this and stopped walking "if you're trying to remember who I am I suggest you stop like I said all will be said if you just be patient"

Estella scoffed "I'm tired of your bullshit I want answers and you're going to give them to me"

The middle-aged lady smiled "you remind me of my daughter. She looked exactly like you the only exception was the clothing 18th-century fashion was far more elegant" Estella grew confused

"hold up you're from the 18th century so how and why do look so familiar to me"

the woman kept quiet and continued walking through the trees until she walked straight into one and disappeared. Estella stepped back completely perplexed at what had just happened. However, her curiosity got the best of her and she followed in the woman footsteps. She braced herself for impact but got none as she entered way seemed like a whole new world.

the sunset was a mixture of pinks, oranges, blues, purples and subtle tones of red. there was a massive building that was sitting on the greenest grass she had ever laid eyes on. flowers she had never seen before surrounded the entire area. huge trees spotted across the land providing shade for the few people who were there. "welcome to the land of the guardians"

+++++++++

Deaton paced around the clinic thinking of ways to explain what happened to Estella. Until something clicked. He knows who estellas family is. And somewhat knows why she moved.

He knows Estella is a tribrid but has only activated her witch and werewolf side. He talked to Ace abs he said nothing like that has happened before. So he knew it was something to do with moving to beacon hills. And maybe something to do with stiles. But he can't be sure about that.

He did his research but the only thing that came up was the Guardians. The most unknown supernatural species. How Estella collapsed and now the condition she is that's the only thing that makes sense but he couldn't be sure since there is almost any research on them.

++++++++++

Stiles sat in her room. Holding her hand. Silently praying that's she would wake up. Despite only knowing her for a week stiles knew there was something different about her. Something special. And most of all he has a crush on her.

Ace reluctantly let him in after speaking to Deaton about what he found and how she has a connection stiles 'something like an emotional tether' we're Deatons words.

Ace didn't like the idea of Estella having a connection with this dorky boy. Why couldn't it be the werewolf he though until he remembered he's already whipped for someone else.

Stiles had to practically be dragged out of Estellas room by Scott to make sure he went home. Scott understood why stiles were upset about her but he barely knew her. 'You barely know Allison but you're totally in love with her' we're his words to Scott. I mean he couldn't deny it he kinda was

++++++++++

Estella was mesmerized bu what she was seeing taking slow steps further into this unknown land. She turned to the woman who was smiling at her the sight of a new guardian setting foot in this place bringing her joy. She knew Estella would want an explanation ad so she finally started talking. 

"the guardians, The most unknown supernatural species to ever walk the earth. dating back thousands of years." she started 

"so if all these people are what you call 'guardians' that must mean I am one to right?"

"Correct, in fact, you already passed the first test" her hand gesturing to the barrier they walked through. "Only certain people are chosen to be guardians, Did you ever wonder why your family deemed Hope as the most powerful one even though you are the first-born."

she scoffed "because they are all pieces of shit and chose to love the youngest"

"not quite, see you became a powerful wich at a young age and managed to control your wolf side very quickly. Every supernatural creature can sense how powerful people are."

"and please explain what this has to do with why they treaded me like shit for so many years"

"because no one can sense your power. Or how powerful you are. That is why they deemed you powerless"

Estella stood there trying to process the information. "I still don't forgive them and I probably never will"

"I didn't expect you to. What they did to you was awful. I don't think anyone would forgive them. However, I did not bring you here to talk about the Mikaelsons. I brought you here to tell you who you are."

"I understand but please tell me is everyone ok?" she spoke with worry laced in her tone 

"yes, they are all just worried about you. see you are not here physically. Your spirit is here. Almost like astral projection. But no you are not dead and yes you will return back. I don't know when just that you will" "so please follow me we much to discuss"

And she did she followed the woman exited wanting to know more about what she is but the subtle feeling that bad things are happening at beacon hills is growing by the second. 

A/N: OK SO YOU FINALLY KNOW WHAT ESTELLA IS HEW POWERS AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE COMING NEXT. SO WHEN DO YOU THINK SHE IS GOING TO WAKE UP. DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A FEW DAYS      -M💜