𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

With great power comes great responsibility

There he was again. So much had happened. He wishes he could tell her everything like how the Argents are werewolf hunters or how they got stuck in school with an alpha who killed Derek so they pinned all the alphas murders on Derek only to find out he's not even dead. He wishes for her to wake up to help solve the puzzle of who the alpha is and also for a chance just to get to know her. But that's the problem. He can't.

+++++++++

Estella just found out she was a guardian. A warrior chooses very rarely and for one sole purpose. To protect. Whether that being a pack, a town or even a whole city. That was and still is their main purpose.

One thing bothered Estella. The one question she wanted an answer to had not been revealed. Who is the woman? It might deem weird that Estella trusted some random woman but there was something about her. Like she was somebody that she used to know.

So she stayed in the land of Guardians. To discover more about herself, her abilities and her main purpose. But she already had a feeling about the last one.

She had no idea how long she has been there for. To her, she's only been there for 2 days. Little does she know that is not the case on the outside

++++++++

Scott McCall was getting ready to crash the winter formal. He has noticed a change in stiles' demeanour since Estella had literally dropped dead and had to convince him to go to the formal and he reluctantly agreed he even got Lydia Martin to go with him but it still didn't change his blue mood.

Over the recent events, it has been found out that Peter hale is the vicious alpha. Derek's uncle behind it all. Murdered his own niece and got a psycho nurse to help him too. With all these events stiles didn't feel like going to the formal. He just wanted to stay at hime maybe go see Estella. Not going to some stupid formal.

++++++++

Estella was out in the field shooting arrows. She found over the last 72 hours arrows were her weapon. But not just any bow her bow specially designed for her and her powers. However, she did keep her daggers in her holsters one on each thigh.

She trained for hours with her powers. She kept all of her prior powers but added seen and strength that was just the basics. Her real power is a light, a glow, that emits from her hands. The stronger she got the brighter it glowed. The more she experimented with it the more her abilities expanded. She could create force fields to protect but also create blasts to harm.

All thanks to Luca. A boy she met on her first day. He took her under his wing knowing how hard it was to control powers like these at a young age.

He was surprised at how quickly she learned the basics that were until he found out who her family was and her current situation.

She opened up to him. She told him everything. For some reason she trusts him. And he trusted her. So he did the same. He also opened up. Telling her his backstory. They say bonding over past trauma builds a strong foundation for a friendship. And they were right Estella and Luca we're inseparable. He taught her everything. Everything except the only thing that she was dying to know. Who was the woman?

That he couldn't tell her.

She also found out she needed to protect a Pack from upcoming and ongoing dangers the thing is how can she do her job if she's here. Now that she is trained and well informed what is she still doing here.

The one thing she didn't like is that she couldn't tell anyone what she had seen here and the only thing she could say is what she is and her powers nothing else. Not the woman. Not the land of the Guardians. Not Luca. Nothing. How was she going to explain how she dropped dead and woke up 3 days later?

+++++++++

Stiles was with the infamous Peter Hale tracking his best friends phone to find Derek. After witnessing his long time crush Lydia Martin get slashed on the lacrosse field.

He tracked the phone and was about to speak until they heard a howl. More specifically, Scotts Howl.

+++++++

Ace and dawn were sitting in her room Dawn lightly snoring curled up into a ball sitting on a chair. While Ace sat next to Estella pushing a stray piece of hair behind her ear.

He stopped stroking Estellas hand when he heard a howl echoing outside. He soon realised it was Scott and was about to leave to see what was happening.

Estella shot up gasping for air. Rapidly looking at her surroundings.

The two looked at her teary-eyed until they noticed her eyes.

A hue of Sapphire covered her usually brown eyes. Her angel wings shining. Only 2 words came out of her mouth.

"Scott's pack"

A/N: IM SO SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE UPDATE IVE HAD A BUSY WEEK AND JUST HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE. PLUS IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY ON THE 21ST SO I TOOK THAT DAY JUST TO REST. BUT AGAIN IM SORRY I WILL TRY TO UPDATE DAILY. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENTS IF YOU ENJOYED. THANK YOU.        -M💜