𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

No amount of money can buy a second of time

It's been days almost a week since the sisters had seen Ace and they began to worry

It's been days almost a week since the sisters had seen Ace and they began to worry. With Ace gone and Dawn sneaking out -to probably go see Isaac- Stella was left to wonder what she had been told. what did Dawn mean when she won't her 'you don't even know who you are ' the constant thought knocking around as she tried to figure it out while also trying to get Luca to adjust to life on the other side as he calls it plus the raging killing monster lurking around Beacon Hills. 

She gets a daily run-down of what happened that day from Stiles-as she has been searching for Ace-; Erica and Boyd are Derek's new beta's and after a disturbing call from her friend Lydia telling her what she saw at the Ice-rink Stella calms her down and a few minutes later Stiles tells her what happened from his point of view. 

Now in Chicago Stella was at Stefan Salvatore's old apartment. According to Ace, he knew Stefan in the '20s and that's how he and Klaus met apparently he was 'Stefan's ripper buddy ' and only learnt to control his blood lust after he met Klaus once again but after she looked around and found a hidden liquor cabinet and a wall with a disturbing amount of names etched onto it. With no luck, she was about to leave until she saw someone in the corner of her eye. 

She pinned them to the wall with a blade raised to their throat before  she could even open her mouth he beat her to it "when did you get so strong?"

"Marcel? oh my god, I've missed you so much. what are you doing here" she hugged the tall man 

"straight down to business I like that but I've missed you too and what happened to ' I'll call you every day ' 

"yeah long story short I was in a coma for a few weeks awakened my hidden power while I was somewhat dead my friends killed a raging alpha but now a weird lizard thing is killing people around town now Ace is missing oh one last thing you might wanna duck"

"wait what" Marcel spoke with confusion as an arrow came straight at him and barely managed to catch it in time. Stella turned to the blonde boy and gave him a look 

"you might want to lay off Luca this is Marcel the one I told you about" 

"shit sorry love" he spoke to Stella and then turned to Marcel " Hi I'm Luca sorry 'bout that" and in the blink of an eye the arrow that was shot was in Luca's hand and then disappeared 

"ok number 1 how did you meet him, number 2 how did he do that and number 3 is this you're boyfriend because if he is I don't like him"  

"No, he is not my boyfriend that's just gross. I met him while I was in the guardian land and before you ask I will tell you more later and he did that because it is part of our 'Requip magic like I said No more questions."