𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

It's amazing that in a matter of weeks of knowing someone it can feel like you have known them forever 

Recap 

He took her to the Hale household and was met with a charred Peter Hale, a shocked Stiles, Scott and Jackson a scared Allison who was being comforted by her father and a confused Derek who's getting ready to kill his uncle.

"ESTELLA!?"

Present time 

"WHAT ARE YOU- HOW DID YOU GET- WHEN DID YOU WAKE UP!?" Stiles fumbled with his words as he walked up to her. 

"I'm fine stiles don't worry about me ok," she said as she wrapped her arms around the skinny boy. He gladly hugged back "we'll talk later just let me sort this out" He simply nodded.

While this interaction was going on, Derek looked at the girl trying to figure out who, or better yet what she is. He can't smell anything off her but he knows she is something supernatural. He looks down at his burned uncle with a puzzled look on his face and Peter takes notice of this. 

"Y-you don't know what she is do y-you?" 

At this Derek raises his claws with multiple verbal protests from Scott catching Estellas and stiles' attention. Estella catches on making protests of her own. However, it made no difference to Derek he knew he was going to kill the alpha, to become the alpha. So he did he slashed his uncles' neck. Killing him. He rose from the ground turning his head slowly and spoke in a distorted voice 

"I'm the alpha now" flashing his red eyes and walking off. leaving everyone stunned behind him. 

Ace stood there in the shadows not wanting Derek to see him. After all these years he's not so sure he wants to see him either. when Derek left he walked towards Estella put a comforting hand on her back and started walking. He didn't want to risk the Argents knowing what he is. They didn't make it very far because of the loud footsteps trailing behind them trying to catch up. 

Low and behold Stiles Stilinski  manages to catch up with them and walks up to Estella engulfing her into a hug while whispering in her ear "I'm so glad you're ok" causing her to blush and reply "yeah now we can have a convocation where I can actually respond"

He pulled back and put his hands on her shoulders "wait, you heard everything I said" he asked in a nervous tone. Ace snickered in the background. 

"No not everything just at night I always wondered who was talking to me. I'm glad it was you," she responded her voice growing quieter with every word. Stiles blushed. silence then filled the atmosphere until they heard Ace making kissing sounds in the background, causing the two teens to turn to him with flushed faces while Estella smacked his shoulder. Causing him to groan in pain 

  "I knew you were strong but that," he said while rubbing his shoulder "was on a different level of strong"

She just looked at her hands and back up at Ace then turning to Stiles. She was about to open her mouth to speak until Scott came through the trees practically running to Estella wrapping his arms around her.