𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

When you disconnect from the world a certain darkness can creep up on you mangling your thoughts with no distinction between good and evil  

Dawn walked through the neighbourhood feeling alone. She had tried to help everyone to no avail. Everyone shut her out. Stella would be with Stiles and Scott and when she's not with them shes with Lydia and Allison. She thought Allison would be her friend since she was there for her when Stella was in her coma but no as soon as Stella got back it was all eyes on her. The only person who was somewhat still paying little to no attention to her was Lydia and even then it wasn't much. 

As she walked through the familiar streets looking up at the sky until someone almost bumped into her. She recognised him as Isaac the cute boy from chemistry. He had a disturbed look on his face, his movements frantic as she began to speak.

"Hey Isaac, you looked frightened are you ok. Do you need somewhere to stay?" she asked him her face full of concern for the boy.

Derek told him about Scott's group including Dawn how she was a witch and a powerful one at that but there was something about her that he liked like a sixth sense telling him to trust her and so he did "yeah actually you don't mind do you" He already went to Derek but didn't feel like staying there he wanted to stay somewhere warm tonight. 

"As long as you don't ditch me for my sister you're more than welcome to come home with me" Isaac was confused at this comment but decided not to say anything. He always thought the twins were close maybe he was wrong. 

Dawn started walking and he followed making conversation an the way to her house. He found it easy to talk to her something that he had never found in a person before. Their talk slowly turned deeper as they got to her house and made their way into her bedroom. They confided in each other and swore on their lives that the secrets told in that room would never leave. They needed each other more than they thought. Isaac could get used to this. But more importantly, Isacc could get used to her. 

++++++++++++++

The next day Stella and Stiles came to school together after spending the night at his house. She's rarely home anymore. Ace hasn't spoken to her since that night and she hardly speaks to her sister you could say she lives at stiles' house but he doesn't mind and the sheriff doesn't know since they leave early to get Stella's things. For someone who didn't know them, you would imagine them to be dating. 

As they walked through the hall Stella was quiet not listening to the boy's conversation. All she could think about was how Dawn and Isaac came to school together both of them looking friendly with each other. something that was new to Stella since her sister was being cold to everyone around her and avoiding her. She just wished that they could talk again. She missed being close to her as was determined to fix it. 'Whatever it takes' she thought to herself as she made her way onto the field after acting up with Allison and Lydia. 

Stiles told her what Scott smelt he said something about another werewolf but Stella already had a feeling she knew who it was but didn't say in case she was wrong. Stiles knew something was up with his girl so he hugged her and kissed her on her forehead and ran off leaving a flustered Stella behind

Stella watched intensively to distract herself and noticed that Scott switched with Danny. A confused look washed over her until she realised it was probably to do with stiles. The players lined up and before they started to practice coach said "Make daddy proud" Stella was holding back the most genuine laugh. If someone was going to make her laugh like that it was going to be coach, with a few exceptions of course 

They started shooting and McCall started running straight at the player knocking him down, helping him up and then sniffing him. this cycle continued for a while Stella hiding behind her hands feeling second-hand embarrassment. Coach pulled stiles by his helmet "What is wrong with your friend"

" Uh, he's failing 2 classes a little socially awkward and if you look close enough his jawline is kinda uneven" Coach just stared at McCall while Stella laughed on the benches Stiles grinning at the fact he saw her smile for the first time in days as coach let him go before walking off.

She carried on watching them play finding it a little suspicious that Jackson 'sat this one out' in his words but let it go as she realised who was up next. Isaac. they ran full speed at each other. crashing into one another before landing looking up at each other with yellow eyes. She was right. Isaac was a werewolf. Her sister knew. Something was happening and she needed to know. 

She stood up and started walking over until she heard the police radio in the back. She turned around and saw The Sherrif and 2 other officers going up to Isaac. They pulled him aside and questioned him about his fathers murder Stiles Scott and Stella watching them. 

"Are they saying he's a suspect" Stiles questioned hoping to get some information about this situation 

"I'm not sure why?"

"because they can hold him in a cell for 24 hours" 

"exactly"

"Shit you mean over the full moon" Stella spoke up 

"How good are these cells at holding people?"

"People, good, Werewolves probably not that good. 

" Stiles remember when I told you in don't have the urge to maim and kill?" Stiles nodded "Well he does"

With that statement, Stella ran off ignoring the boys' calls. She was going to find her sister. She was going to fix their situation. Whatever it takes

++++++++++++

Dawn was walking with Lydia when she saw Estella running up to her. She looked down. She didn't want to talk to her, not just yet anyway. However, she knew there was no getting out of it. Estella reached them and quickly told Lydia she needed Dawn before running off with her. Leaving a confused Lydia behind wondering what was wrong with Stella.

Estella was walking fast in front Dawn trailing behind before stopping "What are you doing we still have half the day left"

"I really couldn't care less we need to fix this" she motioned between them "I'm tired of us ignoring each other, I'm tired and I just want my sister back. I want my brother back. I need my family back. Ok so let's just go home. Together. Please."

Dawns eyes softened while she nodded the two getting in her car and driving in silence the only noise was the sound of' Someone you loved ' softly playing in the background.

Little did they know a special something or should I say someone was waiting for them. 

A/N: PLEASE DONT HATE ME. IK IVE NOT POSTED IN A WEEK SCHOOL JUST STARTED AND WE FINISH LATE DUE TO CORONA SO THAT'S WHY IVE NOT POSTED. BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND I WILL CONTINUE TO TRY TO POST WHEN I CAN. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. 

- LOVE M 💜