FIVE: Blood in the water

"What you gonna do when theres blood in the water?"

THE SONG KINDA GOES!!!
ITS BY GRANDSON BTW!!! it's so awkward writing it HAHAHAHA I dont know if I want the story to get spicey JUST YET because of how rude draco is and your not gonna do IT with somebody that's been horrific if you get what I mean
.I wanna give a slight warning there is some knife play and like cutting or marking in this chapter I guess. Just a quick reminder if this may trigger you <3
BROOO IM GOMMA SAY ATHENA GIVES HER CONSENT. (you'll understand in a bit ok)

This chapter is just here to have a little bit of a MOMENT OMFG and to get things running anywayyyy.
You also stand up to draco here cuz I know allot of you want to punch him and I dont blame you sooo-

And there is something wrong with Athena in this chapter istg and I'm the one writing it. There is also a MAJOR WARING if you have suffered with abuse.

-----------

Who does this bastard think he is.

He murmured the word "get on your knees, slut" and drags me down by the remainder of my hair before saying Petrificus Totalus before I can even move. Oh shit. I close my eyes. I cant believe that I'm going to die alone in a bathroom.
The fuck is wrong with him I'll never know.

"Open your eyes" he laughs, and I see him standing there with a knife.
"WHAT THE FUCK" I cry.
"I'm about to mark what's mine"he chuckles. As he approaches me I cant help but feel like I'm about to loose it,
and then hes at my stomach and the pain is immense. I can feel a carving sink into my skin.

"D.M'S SLUT" it read.
He then releases me from his little spell and I can only watch my blood trickle down but the scar will stay and he knows it.
"What have you done you FREAK" I mutter,
"Your unhappy with people knowing your mine" he chuckles.
"Maybe If you weren't so cruel" I glare at him.
"You.are.fucking.mine"he breathes
What the fuck does he mean. I get up and try and run but it's too late, he has me back in his clutches in seconds.

He grabs me against the wall and pins my arms above my head and whispers "come on now slut" before he let's go and takes my waist, lifting me up onto the counter. "I know you are trying to make me jealous, hanging out with pottah, telling him dirty lies about me" "h-how do you know that" i say as I hang my head.

He chuckles, "now then, you are not going to talk to pottah again.I bet he cant help but feel smug as he gently brushes my cheek.As I shrink back I get a sudden rush of adrenaline." I'm not trying to make YOU jealous and I'll talk to whoever I like u dumbass" I cry.

Almost like hes mortified he takes a step back. "Not used to people standing up for themselves malfoy" I sneer. "That right, only my slut will play hard to get" he laughs as he grabs my hand, pushing my wrist back untill I feel like it's going to break.

"STOP" I shout and he just smirks at me and pushes me back further and further against the wall so I have no chance of escaping. He pushes my wrist back more, and then it snaps.

Hes broken my fucking bone. And I can't help but scream as I lean back and sink to the floor against the wall Clutching my arm. He bends down and gets so close I can feel his heartbeat. He whispers "tell the nurse it was an accident otherwise I'll break your neck, slut"
I believe him.

-----------------------

He leaves me with my broken bone and I have no choice but to stagger around Hogwates crying through the pain untill I find the infirmary.

This woman named Madam Profermey attends to me and gave me this medicine that tastes like shit. She asked me how it happens and I tell her I fell down the stairs. I don't know why I didn't tell the truth, maybe because what Malfoy said is starting to sink In. Thank God she didn't look at my stomach when I got changed into the infirmary robes.

I get discharged later and she walks me back to my common room. I finally see my dorm room and I can't help but feel relieved, all my stuff is here exactly where I would put it. I finally feel safe, I look around as I lay on my bed and go to sleep.

I get up and do my normal morning routine, nothing is going to go wrong today. Its Thursday so I want to see Harry, Ron and Hermione, i hope to see malfoy too, not because I like him but because I want to prove he hasnt got to me even though he has.

I gaze at my reflection in the mirror, the words from yesterday still carved into my skin. Its time for revenge.

I get into a green dress and put on a gold bracelet and smirk. I look amazing.

(Above is what you wear) I added it here because it's important later on!--------------

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Above is what you wear) I added it here because it's important later on!
--------------

I toss my robe on top and walk out the common room and up the stairs as all the boys drool at the sight. I cant help but feel good untill I hear a voice behind me. "Finally living up to your name, slut?" He laughs

I cant believe him. It's a dress.
"Struggling to keep it in your pants?" I scoff.
He walks over to me and forces me to look at him.
"Wouldn't you like to know"he whispers.

----------
I'm trying to make chapters longer, it's just I have a lot of school work right now and this is my first one so I'm a little unsure. If anybody has any suggestions please say <3
And with that it is the end of chapter 5! Chapter 6 will come tomorrow or today if I have time but just stay with me :)

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें