THIRTY TWO: quidditch loss

"I know it ain't right but I dont care"

I'm at school while writing some of this so hopefully nobody see's 😏

Dont get mad at me if you wanted smut with Theo but to me it's like taking advantage as she is under the imperious curse.

it's like she has too without consent which is very important to me unless your in a relationship with CNC (consented non consent)

I also wanted to write something about the classes and something new you will read at the end ;)

AND I MADE A SPELL DONT JUDGE ME.
---------------
I feel my brain go fuzzy and my mind goes blank. I can only listen to whatever Theo says a voice in my head says.

I look up and meet his eyes.
"Right, I want you to go get ready than come back to me"

I do as he says almost instantly and hed back to my dorm I get ready for school and choose an outfit out of my wardrobe.

I have a shower, before getting dressed and heading back to Theos dorm. The only thing I can think of is doing what he says.

-------------------

I then go back to Theo and he has a smirk on his face, I enter back into his dorm but I see a smug looking Tom and Luca who are shirtless wearing only grey joggers.

"Come here darling, my friends only want to talk."

I take a step forward but a tiny voice in my head says this is wrong, that I shouldn't. Part of me tries to fight it but I cant help myself. I walk over to them until I'm right infront of them.

"Now Athena lay down on the bed" Theo says

I do as they say and lay down on the bed lying on the bed on my back.

They approach me and apart of me panicks.

"What the fuck are you doing to my girlfriend" a voice says

Draco is there glaring at the boys through the doorway.

"Athena, you do as I say huh?" Theo snickers.

"What would you like me to say?" I ask

"That you do as I say"

"I do as Theo says" I respond.

"Theo, that's fucked up" Draco laughs.

"What Is malfoy?" Theo questions

"The fact you put MY girlfriend under the imperious curse"

"No I didn't?"

"Yeah right"

"Imperia" draco mutters pointing his wand at me.

I feel my mind go blank again and the world seems to fuzz out. I close my eyes shut and when I reopen them I feel better, like I have just woken up from a long nap.