TWENTY FOUR: Audience

DRACO WAS TRUE TO HIS WORD HAVE MERCY OMFG 😃✋
If you dont want to read people  fucking infront of other people this chapter reallyyyyyyy isnt for you.
If you do, then read on ;)))
SMUT WARNING
PLEASE COMMENT/VOTE <3
-------------------

"both of you follow me" Draco demands and we can both sense his anger flowing and do as he says. For fucks sake I know what's going to happen.

Right, Theo you sit there he commands but Theo just scoffs,

"Why should I, mate"

"Dont make me do this the hard way"

"What the fuc-"

"Petrificus Totalus" draco laughs and Theo is frozen to the spot.

"I dont think you understood me earlier Theo"

"How did I not understand you, Draco" he replies through gritted teeth.

"You dont talk to Athena, from now on buddy"

"I'll do whatever the fuck I like, buddy"

"Then this is your fault" he chuckles

Shit.

Draco pulls me towards him and yanks of my clothes untill I'm just in my underwear with my back towards Theo so he can't see my dark mark.

Theo laughs, but glares at Draco nevertheless

"You aren't doing what I think your doing, right" Theo says rather worryingly

(I dont blame him HAHAHAJSJ)

"Yes I am" scoffs Draco
And he bends me over the desk and pulls my underwear down
Before hitting my ass with his hand causing me to let out a yelp.

The next things i know, Draco has pushed himself all the way inside of me and Theo is on the verge of tears.

He is fucking me infront of Theo because I spoke to him? 

"Your a good little slut, you know that right" laughs Draco

"What is fucking wrong with you" I cry

"Allot of things"

He continues to push himself inside of me untill I'm on the verge of coming.

"I'm going to come" I tell Draco as tears fall down my cheeks, but Draco just stops and let's me go, I pull my clothes back on hurriedly and run other to Theo.

"I'm so fucking sorry" I half laugh and half cry.

"Its his fault not yours"

"That's right Theo"

Draco however looks pissed still.

"WHY THE FUCK CAN'T YOU LEARN"

he puts rings on his fingers before walking straight up to Theo and punching him straight on the nose, breaking it and cutting it across.

"Now get out Theo" Draco whispers releasing Theo from the spell and finally Theo does as he says.

I can't believe That this just happened.
Your so fucking dumb Athena I tell myself. I pull on my clothes and head for the door but it swings shut infront of me.

"Now, darling let's finish what I started"

"no let's not Draco" I say turning around.

"Your so fucking lucky I treat you differently Athena, if you were one of my old whores you would be sucking my dick right now"

"well that's disgusting you asshole"

"You fucking bitch, I'll kill you right now" laughs Draco as he pushes me against the door trapping me in with his two hands either side of me.

I am so dead.
"Then kill me Draco, fucking do it"

"No Athena, not right now, I've only just started this new game"

"Well this game is over draco"

"No it's not, and it's my move"he mutters into my ear, bringing his lips down against my neck pulling at my skin.

"What the fuck" I manage to muster
But he places his hand over my mouth giving me an exit.

I push him off and in the time it takes for him to step back and close the door I'm gone.

I go back to my dorm and change into a new outfit, I feel sick staring at what I'm wearing right now because of what just happened to me.

Once in changed, I realised that I've missed most of my classes, but perhaps I can make it to the last class of the day, potions.

I slip inside the classroom and see a seat with one next to it and a seat by a random ravenclaw. I choose the one by the ravenclaw just incase Draco comes in.

And my suspicions are rights he does. He notices me sitting by the ravenclaw. And a smirk forms all over his face.

He walks up to the ravenclaw and asks them to move to which they do almost instantly. Why is everybody so scared of him? Oh wait. Hes a psychopath.

He sits next to me just when professor snape comes in, I want no talking in this class. Otherwise it's a weeks worth of detention. As soon as these words leave his mouth I feel a cold hand slip underneath my skirt. And work it's way up.

"You heard him," Draco whispers in a voice loud enough for me to just hear.
"Make a sound and we will have a weeks worth of detention, together"

----------------

;)
Next update soon!