FORTY ONE: The hospital

"Just another dressed up heartbreak"

I didnt know I was going to write this much whoops, THIS CHAPTER IS SO LONG OMG

It was supposed to end in the chapter called "the end of 6th year" but then I was like "I enjoy writing this allot and people seem to enjoy it so lets make another chapter" and I did and now we are HERE.

Like AAAAA

OK ANYWAYS IM GOING TO STOP WRITING AT 69 PARTS BECAUSE THATS JUST ;)))))

SO YEAH.

28 MORE PARTS TO GO 😫✋

I MAY WRITE MORE IDK SORRY.

TW: FIRE, ABUSE, UNHEALTHY OBSESSIONS AND SLIGHT GORE AS WELL AS MILD SMUT I GUESS

COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE PLEASE I APPRECIATE IT!

<3

-------------------

The world seems to slow down as I begin to walk down the platform. Dracos face lights up into a smirk as I walk down towards him.

"Glad you made the right choice" he tells me smugly

Yeah right.

"Have a good christams by yourself, I'm going to the burrow" I laugh at him.

He scoffs at me but its too late.

(DID THAT SCARE YOU BESTIES?)

I turn around and walk back down to harry. He looks confused.

"Why did you go to draco and not me?" He asks

"Because we has a little something to settle, I'm going with you now dont worry"

"Alright, but you did scare me I'll admit"

I laugh at his words and we board the train. We go to an empty compartment and Hermione, Luna Neville and I think somebody called Ginny join us.

"Malfoy has not given you anymore trouble right?" Hermione whispers in my ear.

"No, and Theo has been staying away too"

"Good, I was getting worried after i saw you go towards draco"

"Everything is just fine mione" I lie

The trolley witch comes down and asks if we want anything. I'm quite hungary so of course, I say yes.

I choose some liquorice wands and Harry gets some Burtie bots every flavour Beans.

"Try this flavour, Athena"

Its pink with red spots on it.

"It better not be disgusting" I laugh

"No promises" he responds back with a smile

I take a nibble of the end and I get the taste of something tropical.

"Its just fruity" I smile

"Damn it" harrt whispers under his breath and I elbow him lightly in the stomach.

"Ok, sorry" he chuckles

We travel for awhile longer before Harry spills his drink and it goes all over my hands by accident.

I excuse myself and head to the toilets. I get an urge I'm being followed but I ignore it.

I enter the bathroom and begin to wash my hands, getting rid of the sticky residue when draco appears behind me.

"Why aren't you coming with me for Christmas?"

'Oh I dont know? Maybe because Harry is my boyfriend, not you" I respond sarcastically.