FOURTEEN: Teach him a lesson

"Remember me for centuries"

Yes in this book draco is supposed to be a dickhead, like hes not going to be nice.
But yes you do get to CRUCIO HIS ASS HEHEHE.

Also this book is supposed to be Toxic! Like very!
LISTEN TO THE SONG IT SUITS THE CHAPTER!
-------------------

"The fuck" I cry

"You heard me"

"Why should I?"

"Because I said"

"And that means I should?"

"Yes"

And with that he pushes me onto the bed tearing away my school uniform

"My pathetic slut" he mutters
And he proceeds to pull off my clothes and hold me down.

He pushes himself inside of me arching my back. My eyes roll back slowly and he continues.

I dig my nails into his arms as he thrusts harder. My eyes well with tears as he kisses down my neck.

He rubs his finger against my core softly, his nails digging into my hips.

I can feel his minty breath against my face.

(Idk I just didn't want to describe it hahaha)
---------------

When we both finish, I leave malfoy there, I want to kick myself so badly, why is he doing this to me. It's not fair.

He thinks he owns me, he's trying to get in my head and it's not going to work. I like Kai, not malfoy.

Speak of the devil, I see Kai in the corner of the room.
And I walk straight up to him.

I need to tell him the truth,
"Me and Draco just fucked and I don't know why"
"I honestly don't know either, do you like him more over me?"

It pains me to watch his face fall."Of course I don't!"
And his signature smile comes back,
"Then I forgive you"
I walk off feeling accomplished when I hear noises coming from Malfoys dorm. The door is open a tiny bit and I peer in, Malfoy is fucking pansy.

I've had it with him and I can feel my blood boil and I start to shake, I walk off unsure how to feel, part of me wants to cry and the other wants to beat the shit out of him. malfoy is a fuckboy. I should have known.

I lay in my dorm for the rest of the day. I don't want to talk to anybody. Why is he doing this to me. I've had it with him. I go back to his dorm and that pug faced bitch is gone.

He is lying there feeling accomplished. I can tell with the satisfied smirk on his face.

I can't take it anymore. I take out my wand and yell "CRUCIO"

I watch in satisfaction as he crys in pain. Rolling around trying to make it go away,
As I lower my wand he looks up at me and for once I see fear,

"That was for making fun of my mother" I slap him across the face
"And that was for being you,bleached hair bitch.

I walk out of his dorm leaving him scared for his life. Like he should be. I feel sick. Now I've used an unforgivable curse on malfoy, I feel like a finally beat him, but i don't feel fully satisfied with my revenge.

I'm going to go somewhere now to think. Malfoys family is pureblood right. Which means they must be powerful, do they know how much of a git their son is though. I don't think so.

I go to the gryffindor common room and mumble the password, I want to go talk to mione or somebody.
I find her sitting on the sofa studying,
She looks up when she sees me.
"Its late Athena, what are you doing here!" She mutters
"Mione what do you do when you want to get revenge."

"Well in the muggle world you would figh- Athena what's this about"

"I just wondered I lie, "ummmm servey to see who is the sweetest"
And I run out of the gryffindor common room and go back to my slytherin dorm room.

I feel inspired you could say. I stare out of the window and get lost in my thoughts.

------------------------

I snap out of my daze as maddie comes into my dorm and runs up to me,
"We are going to sneak out tonight"

"Why, it's not another shit party right last time there was no alcohol."

"Well it was a party, so what else do you suggest that's fun."

"I suggest that we beat the shit out of malfoy"

"That's not a bad idea Athena" she laughs and winks at me.

"We will corner him and make him beg for fucking mercy" I smirk,

"Bet"

---------------------

Sorry its short but comment if you have any ideas

<3