SIX: A little lesson

"I'm doing it all for love"

Hey guys tysm for all the support on my story so far! I cant believe so many people have read it and some people are coming back every time I post a chapter and I am so thankful for you all taking the time to read <3
I'm working on longer chapters so it may take more time like a chapter every 2 days etc, I promise it will be worth it thooo, there is also a tiny cute moment in malfoys dorm but it doesn't last long because its malfoy. <3

There is allot of small details in this chapter because you can't spend all your time with draco though you do have some time with him and its NOT GOOD (TW)
------------------

I'm not having Malfoys shit. Not again.
I walk straight past him making sure to barge into his shoulder, he just stands there, like he was expecting me to beg for him. Dirty manwhore.

I'm going to find Harry, what does malfoy mean I can't talk to him, that boy doesnt own me.I go to the libary first where I find Harry and hermione studying, finally some actual people I kind of know. "Hey" I say as I sit down with them.

"Oh hi Athena" mumbles Harry and Hermione doesnt even say anything, she just smiles before continuing to read her book. I get up and grab a book of the shelves called history of magic. Pretty interesting I guess, I go to the table and sit back down.

It's been around four hours and im having a pretty good time, I've been totally lost in my books and homework. I'm glad that Thursday is a free day, I guess I would even consider these guys my friends now, though it's getting to around dinner time.

Harry had some chocolate frogs and pumpkin sandwiches so we didnt have to go to the great hall.

I get up and collect my things getting ready to leave after eating. Harry offers to walk me back to my common room and I cant help but agree, Hermione says shes going to stay in the libary for longer so we leave her there, in a stack of books.

We get to the slytherin common room and I say bye to Harry, and give him a hug before saying "meet me here at 9:00" to which he nods. Hes the first real friend I've had in a long time. I enter the slytherin common room and see malfoy on the sofa and there is nobody else in sight. Fuck.

Hes leaned out by the fire place anhes holding a glass bottle.
"Didnt I tell you not to speak to pottah" he murmurs.
"Oh so your stalking me now?" I ask as he gets off the sofa and walks slowly over to me.

"Would you like that?" He sneers.
"Of course I wouldnt malfoy, besides I'm going out with Harry later and I need to get ready."
he begins to approaches me with the glass bottle in his hand,

I walk back carefully, untill I'm against a wall and then hes right up against me. "Didn't I tell you not to talk to pottah" he says raising the glass bottle, "you dont own me malfoy" I sneer.

"There is only one teeny problem with that" he scoffs, "I do" and he brings the glass bottle down on the wall beside me so the shards fall all over me.

"You are fucking crazy" I scream
And duck past him, running out the common room.
"We aren't done here Athena" he shouts, why did he use my name when I only call him malfoy.

---------------------------

I see Harry waiting for me. Thank god. "Come on Harry, let's get out of here" I whisper as I take him by the arm and walk off.
I dont hear the footsteps of anybody untill Harry is on the ground and fucking malfoy is stamping on his nose.

"WHAT-" I yell at him. Is he that fucked up in the head that he's going to beat the shit out of anybody that talks to me. I push Malfoy of Harry and put Harry's arm round my shoulder,
"Your demented" I spit at malfoy. As he simply smirks and turns around.

My night with Harry is ruined and I Have no choice but to support him to the infirmary.

He's wondering what happened. Malfoy really had to knock him out. I give Harry to Madam Profermry and leave. I don't want there to be any questions. If I get Malfoy in trouble, I'll be I'm for it, i just know it.

I walk back to the common room and I don't see Malfoy. I begin to walk to my dorm untill I feel a cold hand with rings clamp over my mouth. He drags me up to his dorm and finally let's me out of his grasp.

He just smirks as I look him up and down. Hes changed into grey joggers and a white shirt, get out of that dress he murmurs. "No, malfoy" I cry. What's he playing at. He reaches into his wardrobe and draws out a hoodie. "Get changed now" he growls. I dont think I have a choice.

I walk into the bathroom and take off the dress, I get changed into the dark green hoodie he gave me before walking out the door and he just laughs. "That's much better, slut". I can't believe him. The bipolar manwhore.

I go into my dorm room. I plan to get changed but I'm so tired. I guess I'm.just going to small asleep in his hoodie. The smell sickens me, mint and expensive cologne.

--------------------

I get up the next day and look in the mirror. My hair is messy and I have eye bags. I can't believe it. That boy is ruining me. I bet he knows it too. I need to prove once again that he doesnt controll me. I know I'm supposed to wear uniform today but that doesnt mean anything.
I get dressed into another green dress, this time its silk.

--------
I cant help but smirk at my reflection. I walk out my dorm and into the common room. First class if the day is potions. Great. I walk into the potions classroom and I realise. The only seat left is next to malfoy. Just what I need right now. A seat next to a manwhore. I walk over and get sit down, just as a greasy black haired man enters the classroom.

I'm pretty sure its snape.
"Detention Mrs black" says professor snape. I don't care about the detention. I care about the look malfoy is giving me. I need to tell myself I don't care what he thinks. Hes probably got the highest body count in the school and I'm not afraid to tell him.

He leans in and laughs "the sluts got a detention then" and I can't help it. "The manwhores got a high body count then" I snap back. He grabs his wand and shouts "stupterfy" and im thrown against the wall of the potions classroom. "THATS A DETENTION MALFOY" screeched snape.

As I gather myself and walk back over to my seat, malfoy greets me. "I'll see you there, slut" and turns back around to snape.

---------