NINE: Astronomy tower

"I met her by chance. Fuck it. Teen romance"

PLEASE READ:
ALSO LISTEN TO THE SONG FROM 0:30- 0:50 (works best with the story hehe)
So I wanted to say in this Chapter, this is allot of smaller details for later! And if you want to imagine Athena as being you that's ok (which is one of the reasons it's in first person) and shall I write a chapter from Dracos point of view? anyway on with the story!!
TW: ABUSE, BLOOD.

--------------------
"Oh yeah?" I sneer, "then why did I kiss Kai huh?" "We aren't dating malfoy" and Draco looks angry.
"I'm warning you, I can hurt you" he whispers
"Come on then malfoy, I think you already have"
"No. I really haven't" he mutters.

I don't want to stick around to find out what he means, I run down the corridor gazing down at my scarred wrist, malfoys words play in my head "I can hurt you" I turn back around and see him walking over to Blaise and Tom who have just entered the corridor and they all look at me evily.

I look down at my timetable and see the class I have. Charms, great, I go to the charms classroom and see Jasmine,

I go and sit by her and she smiles. Before long, I get a note passed to me it says it's from Harry but it doesnt look like his writing, I look at him but hes not looking at me. The note says "meet me at astronomy tower at 11:00" if It is from Harry atleast he isnt mad.

The rest of the day is boring, I dont have any classes with the girls and when I go to the great hall for dinner draco, blaise, kai and Tom are all crowded round together whispering,

Probably about how they are superior to half bloods and muggle born's or something. I can only look forward to the meeting with Harry as I go and sit with the girls and they tell me about their day.

After dinner, I go and sit in my dorm and get ready, though some things aren't going well right now my wardrobe is.

I walk up the stairs to astronomy tower, and I see nobody, oh.
I edge closer to the railing and stare out into the forbidden forest, waiting for him to come, then I hear footsteps coming up the stairs.
"Finally, Harry" I laugh, but instead i see grey eyes and blonde hair.

Its Malfoy, and hes walking closer to me, I take a step back out of shock And I'm pressed against the iron railing, "I said I could hurt you" he mutters and pulls out his wand.

"Im sorry"i yell and he just steps closer and closer untill the iron railing is digging into my back.
"Are u scared of me yet?" he laughs.

"If I say yes, can I go?" I whisper.
"No, because I'm not finished." He smirks. he then grabs me, pushing me over the railing so my feet are off the ground- and my upper body is dangling over, if he let's go I'm going to fall.
"Scared now, slut?" He spits.
"Yes" I scream and all he does is fling me back down onto the ground, before walking off. Like nothing had happened.
---------

This has gotten too out of hand. I'm going to go find Malfoy and when I do he will be sorry.

I get up and storm off, I hate him. I storm inside and into the common room. I can't see HIM anywhere. I go into my dorm and slam the door and out of the corner I see him emerge.

"I know you so well, the fact you would come here after." he laughs.
"You don't know me at all" I shout, before I kick him in the stomach making him stumble over onto the floor. I sit on his stomach and slap his face five times. "That's what you get Malfoy"

"No he whispers "it's what you get" and rolls over so hes on top of me.

He sits on my stomach now and grabs my arms above my head, he then proceeds to slap my face hard again and again, making sure my nose takes the full impact of the rings, untill my face is a bleeding mess. I close my eyes in shock and he thinks I've passed out.

He the picks me up and tosses me onto my bed and I can almost fell his smirk radiating across the room.

He gets up and leaves me laying there. I can hear him calling for his friends. They are probably proud. I get up and clean the blood off my face before going to peer through the door into the common room, if he is going to plan anything again, atleast I'll know how to avoid it.

Malfoy is talking to blaise,
"Are you sure you didn't go to far" mutters blaise.
"If she knows what's best for her, she'll keep her mouth shut. Our families can erase her" snaps draco.

He then looks at the open door and sees me, he mumbles be right back to blaise and comes, I dash back to my room and he follows me, I jump on the bed praying he thought I was somebody else.

"Did you lie about passing out?" He mutters as he enters the room and gets on the bed- so he's on top of me and I can feel his breath,

I stay rigid still, trying to ignore the fact he's so close to me,
he edges closer and closer until he is breathing on my cheek. " I said did you lie to me" he breathes and slowly I begin to shake.
" I'll take that as a yes then" he mutters and he wraps his cold hands around my neck.

"Your not doing that" I whisper and he just smirks, "i said i can hurt you" he laughs as he continues to push into my neck harder, before he forced me up to look at him, grabbing my face in between his hand.
"Listen to me, slut" he chuckles I don't want to have to punish you."

---------------------

WE ALL KNOW WHAT HE MEAN BY PUNISH. Anyway stay tuned for chapter 9 ;)