THIRTY FOUR: fool

"I hope my boyfriend dont mind it"

TYSM FOR 33,000 READS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE <3
-------------------
"Draco I was joking" I whisper

"Didn't seem like that, darling" he laughs, "now let's get back to hogwarts I want everybody to know"

"FUCK YOU" I shout.

"DONT SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT, I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT TO YOU" draco yells.

His parents seem to take the hint and leave the room. Draco grabs my hand and takes me back to Hogwarts through a blur, he is just apparating but me being dragged along after eating makes me sick.

We arrive at hogwarts and I pull my arm out of his grasp. I then walk off making sure to barge into his shoulder as I do so.

"Get your ass over here before I get really mad"

I stick my middle finger up at him and walk off, I decide to go and see Heather, I see her in the great hall finishing up her dinner.

I walk up to her and take a seat by her.

"Hey heather" I say

She looks up and see's me.

"Oh hello Athena" she mumbles like she is kind of upset.

"What's wrong? Did something happen at dinner" I ask.

"Oh nothing much, just ron and Hermione kissed"

"WHAT OMG"

"yeah infront of everybody too"

"What's wrong with that though"i whisper gently in her ear.

"I kind of like Hermione" she sighs.

"Well if there not officially dating, I can try and get you with Hermione"

"Wait really?"

"Yeah I was going to talk to harry later anyway so I can see if she is there and see what she thinks about you!"

"Thank you Athena" she smiles

"Now I've got to go before draco comes after me" I sigh

"What- "

"Long story, see you around heather" I shout

I exit the great hall, stupid bet I think to myself.

I head to the greenhouses so I can see if I can catch harry there.

I know for a fact that he could be as I heard a hufflepuff telling their friend that they caught "the Harry Potter hanging around with somebody called Neville in the greenhouses allot"

I enter the greenhouses and gaze around at the plants surrounding me.