FORTY FIVE: Wax

"Why when we do our darkest deeds do we tell? They burn in our brains become a living hell, everybody tells"

"Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead"

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!

ALSO TYSM TO EVERYBODY WHO HAS RE- READ.

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS WAS GOOD SEASON 1-6 OK. season 7 was 🚮

My reads have gone down by so much HAHSHSHDHDJD

I ADDED ONE OF THOSE FAKE TOM RIDDLE ACCOUNTS ON SNAPCHAT AND HOLY GOD SON OF A CHOCOLATE BISCUIT-😫✋

ALSO TW:bdsm themes, wax play HAHAHAHSHSHD CNC!
--------------------------

"What's wrong Harry?" I ask

"I found Dracos ring in my dorm, and people said that you were there earlier, were you with him?"

"No, I stole his ring I was waiting for you that's all"

"Why did you steal his ring?"

"To get revenge for him being so rude in the hospital, I see you broke it. Even better" I lie

"Right"

"We are still together though, Right Harry?" I ask, my heart pounds in my chest. I am so close.

"Yes of course we are Athena"

"Then let me take you out today maybe, please"

"Alright then, I trust you" he smiles

I take his hand and pull him towards me giving him a small kiss. I pull away after awhile and give him the best in-love face I can muster.

Feeling accomplished I leave the gryffindor common room and go to the great hall for dinner.

I take a seat at the long wooden slytherin table and it's not long before I see the girls pour in. Once everybody is seated Dumbledore begins to talk.

"We have a new student joining us, from a different magical school that Athena Black went too as well, so welcome him"

I freeze in my place. This can't be happening. Not now. The doors to the great hall fly open and he steps in, walking down the isles in silence.

He walks up to Dumbledore but he gives a glance in my direction

He walks up to Dumbledore but he gives a glance in my direction. An amused smirk forms on his face.

"Time to get sorted, Mr Miller" Dumbledore says.

He picks the sorting hat up and brings it towards Adrian. He is about to place the hat on his head when the hat shouts.

"SLYTHERIN"

It didn't even touch his head.

Adrian gets up and saunteres over to our table while the rest of the slytherins erupt in shock.