1: This Beginning

Excuse the mature scene...
I just wanted to get a point across but it won't be like this very often!

This Beginning

There was no question in my mind that I didn't belong here in this dark stinky room. Sure I looked the part, after raiding my sister's closet, but I was not similar to any person here. But that was not the point. I came here for one reason and one reason only.

To lose my virginity.

Being a seventeen year old girl who hasn't even had her first kiss can take a tool on you. I'm so sexually frustrated that if I don't get some action my head will blow off. It all started a couple months ago when Lucas Favero started dating Lucy Pratt. And let me tell you, they do not in any way believe in privacy. Over the past six years I have been able to keep my epic crush on Lucas hidden in the deepest depths of the Grand Canyon but every time I see them locking lips I can't help but want to tear Lucy's brown hair right out of her head. I can name at least three times my best friends had to pull me away from the public show. Okay so my crush wasn't much of a secret to my two best friends but I couldn't keep anything from them.

Except this.

Seeing the man you are hopelessly in love with every day with another girl stirs some thoughts into your head that isn't considered normal for a teenage good girl. When the images of me and Lucas holding hands in the hallway went to images of me underneath him on the teacher's desk I figured it was time I needed to let go of some of this stress. And what better way than to meet some random guy and let all your sexual frustrations out on him.

So that is the reason why I am in an oversized sweater with black tights and black boots at a rock concert by myself. This was kind of a last minute decision so I didn't have time to pick out a better place or a better outfit. I just went to the local venue and bought a ticket to whatever band was playing that night which happened to be 'New Scream.' Never heard of them in my entire life but by the size of the crowd apparently I have been living under a rock. Maybe it's because I don't even listen to rock but who knows.

When I was driving here I expected to be laughed at or kicked out. But no, no one even gave me a second glance, well there was that greasy pimply guy who kept staring at me but that's it. Let's just not count him.

I bob my head to the music trying to look cool hoping I'm doing it right. Although this isn't my type of music I still somehow sway to the beat. Finally getting into the music I spot a guy with tattoo's covering his arms and neck looking my way. Without thought I snap my head back to the stage and try to focus on the guy beating the drums.

What are you doing Sadie! The whole point is to get laid by someone, not shy away from them!

I agree with my conscious and turn my head slightly over my shoulder to check out the man. With much luck he isn't looking at me again but at the stage. I take the time to fully observe him to see if he's worthy. He's wearing a black t-shirt with black skinny jeans and black boots, of course. I can tell he has muscles though and I bite my lip sub-consciously thinking about his muscles flexing while he's moving in and out of me. See! This is what the past month has been like and it's been absolute torture.

I've been caught! His blue eyes lock onto my brown ones and I completely forget that I'm still biting my lip. He runs his hand through his dark hair sweeping it off of his face before gesturing me over.

Oh god he wants me to come over! Calm down Sadie. Just calm down.

I gather up all my confidence and push through the crowd towards him by the wall. When I get closer he rakes his eyes all over my body starting with my legs going up to my blonde hair. By the time he's done I'm standing awkwardly in front of him. "What's your name?" His deep voice is quiet over the loud music but I still hear him.