Bash's Pov 1

There she was, standing in the middle of a crowd with a sweater far too large for her with tights serving as pants. I knew instantly that she didn't belong. It was the way her eyes kept looking everywhere, sometimes in awe and sometimes in fear. Her blonde hair was tucked behind both her ears, running down her back like a golden waterfall.

It was the way she carried herself, with innocence and purity that made me take an interest in her. I've spent almost half my life ruining things, my health, the jerks at military school, my grades, and my mom when I was born. I've grown accustomed to ruining things, I sought out to ruin things now actually.

And the blonde girl in front of me was the perfect candidate.

Blondie moves to the beat of drums, struggling to keep up with it but she looks like a fish out of water. As she bangs her head way to enthusiastically she catches my eye. She shies away immediately, her cheeks turning a little red from where I can see.

It's all about the chase.

I turn my eyes back to the stage behind her but notice painfully when she looks back at me again. She keeps her eyes trained on me for so long that I don't have a choice but to meet her gaze. Her eyes widen in shock and she keeps her bottom lip pulled between her teeth, completely turning me on.

I run my fingers through my dark hair, making it carefree so a few strands fall back into my eyes. I gesture for her to come over to me and after a few seconds of deliberation she does so.

When she gets close enough I run my eyes over her body, from top to bottom, finding out that I like everything I see.

"What's your name," I ask with a deep voice, knowing she'll love it, just like every other girl.

"Sadie," she says while brushing a fall golden lock, back behind her ear.

And that was the moment I stepped on to a roller coaster, not knowing how many ups and downs I would have in the near future with her. I was only on for the ride but I got so much more.