1.

Jimin's pov:

Dumping his favourite plain pancakes in the trashcan while fuming in anger, that I had cooked so heartily for him, he moved towards the chair where he had placed his briefcase on.

He was extremely exasperated at me as he saw me laughing with one of my colleague yesterday at the office and apparently I seemed to be acting too friendly with him according to jungkook.

Without even letting me explain, he slammed my back with excessive force against the wall as soon as we reached home and slapped me afterwards causing my upper half to bend down and head to turn sideways at its impact and eventually my cheekbone collided with the sharp edge of the glass table. I cried out in pain but he stormed off to our room turning deaf ear to my cries. He didn't look back at me, not even for once.

Reaching out to where he was, I backhugged him nuzzling my nose in his suit trying to get a whiff of his strong cologne.

I really loved his smell. It made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

'What are you doing jimin?' Jungkook spoke up as he harshly yanked my hands off him.

'I am really sorry, kookie! I shouldn't have talked with him yesterday. Please forgive me.' I pleaded through my words, moving infront of him as I placed my hands on his cheeks.

'Fucking get off me. Don't touch me with your filthy hands.' Jungkook yelled as he harshly pushed my chest causing me to stumble but thankfully I didn't fall otherwise, my bruised back would have hurted more.

'Why are you doing this, kookie? Besides he initiated the conversation himself. And I couldn't even ignore him. I really am sorry.' I said holding back my tears trying to approach him but he just backed off from me, as if he was completely disgusted with me, with my touch.

Tears spilled from my eyes one after another as my heart couldn't handle the way jungkook was behaving with me.
It would have been okay if he had slapped me, beat me. I would have tolerated it all but I couldn't tolerate how jungkook was eyeing me.

'Please don't be like this for God's sake. You are the only one for me.' I sobbed pathetically, my vision getting slightly blurred due to the tears pooled up in my eyes.

He let out an annoyed sigh and came close to me wrapping me up in his arms. I leaned into his touch, inhaling his scent to calm myself down.

'Stop crying. You know how much I hate it.' I would have felt much better if he had said the same thing in a nicer way but nevertheless I felt happy as it was very rare of him to engulf me like this unless we are getting intimate.

'I forgive you for now. But, donot expect me to forgive you, if you repeat the same thing again.' Jungkook commanded, tightening his arms around me and I just nodded.

'I love you, that's why I do this. I hope you understand!' Jungkook said while wiping my tears.

'I understand...' I whispered out as he pecked my forehead and caressed my head.

Just an ounce of his affection was enough for me to forget all of his deeds.
I loved him unconditionally more than any other person in this whole world and he knew it too.

Though I was gradually losing myself bit by bit whilst loving him, I was determined not to lose him at any cost at all.

A/n:
Fucked up, isn't it??