20.

Before I could raise myself and run away from him, he had already crouched himself to my level after lazily coming out of the car.

'Let me help you to stand!' He was unusually calm, so calm that my body felt too heavy for me to be on my feet though his hands were supporting my upper body.

Gently keeping me in the frontseat, he shoved the suitcase in the backseat making a loud nose.

'See, jungkook...I can explain.' My cracked voice came out so small.

It felt eerie and it's not like I wasn't aware of what he would do to me for disobeying him.

'Let's hear you explain at home.' His hands gripping the steering wheel as tight as possible, his tone was dangerously low.

I wanted to jump out of the car when his smooth voice hit my ears. Who knows what he was gonna do to me once we reach home.....

'Forgive me, jungkook...' I finally sobbed out covering my face. He was scaring me with his behaviour. I had to apologise even If I didn't mean it at all.

We reached infront of our place in no time.

He got out of the car taking off his seat belt but I remained on my seat, crying, shaking......looking all horrible.

'Get out! Why do you make me angry when I don't want to be?, Goddammit!' He snapped banging the roof of the car and I dragged myself outside the car   as I walked upto him while sniffling..

'You took advantage of my leniency, jimin. Lying to me, going somewhere where you are not supposed to go,..you have made me furious, you know that?'I nodded as the tips of his fingers carressed my cheek.

'I a-m so-rr-y, ju-ng-ko-ok! Do-n't h-urt me pl-ea-se!' I stuttered hoping he won't do anything to me if I turn out to be lucky enough.

'You should have thought that before, babe!' He pulled me inside the house roughly by my forearm. His grip was so tight and forceful, it felt as if he was trying to rip my hand out of my shoulder.

I was thrown to the velvet sofa in the next few seconds with him infront of my eyes, trapping me beneath him.. with his right leg just beside my rested thigh on the sofa.

'Did you really think I was not gonna keep an eye on you? Did you really think, you could leave me, jimin?' I looked the other direction, having no strength to gaze at him.

'You compel me to hurt you, are you fucking aware of that? Now fucking look at me.' He forcefully yanked my face to his direction. His daunting glare was spine-chilling.
The nerve racking atmosphere got my lips crumpled in terror.

I sealed my eyes and he fisted my hair ever so roughly so that I would open my eyes in pain and the same thing happened.

'You need to look at me, Park jimin. Don't you dare fucking see here and there or close your eyes. I am bloody speaking to an ungrateful bitch like you and you try to avoid me. Keep this in your little shithead that you can't leave me. I won't let you go anywhere, understood?' I whimpered when he tightened his grip on my hair.

'I said, understood?'

'Y-es!' I let out an audible sound and he released my grip in a second.

'You better be honest about your answer, jimin. I can see through you so if you even think about escaping... I won't do anything to you. But I can't be so sure about that thing in your bloody stomach for which you raised your fragile hand on me.' He patted my cheek after completing his words which made me realise he was letting me keep the baby because he didn't want me to leave him.

He had no emotions, no feelings for our child to which he was calling a thing.

'Don't you love us? Were you just pretending to be nice?' I asked him and my face turned right in a second making my entire face throb in utter pain due to his strike.

'You are not supposed to question me. I am fucking done being nice to a good for nothing slut like you. So shut your mouth and start obeying me just like before. As you were so desperate to leave me even when I was being good to you, it's your fault even if I beat you.' My tears flowing continously as his words stinged my heart like anything.

'From now on, do what I want you to do. See what I want you to see, listen what I want you to hear. Eat on my command and so do sleep. I FUCKING OWN YOU, YOUR BODY, YOUR SOUL...YOUR EVERYTHING. Go against me only if you want to lose that thing.' He said with an ugly scowl in his face and I couldn't help but to nod.

And that day every bit of my feelings towards him faded away as if it never existed in the first place.

A/n: I had the shittiest day today. And rn my eyes are closing on its own with the fucking amount of work I have done today. I really had no intention to update but I did it for you guys, so do vote.💜