22.

A/n: I was busy with my stuffs. Sorry for the delay.💜

I rearranged things in our room while jiwon went away after shoulder checking me.

I made everything look like it was before and sat where I was until she arrived.

I just didn't want jungkook to know about his sister's arrival and surround me with his unnecessary anger.

After jungkook came with burgers, I ate it without letting out any words and slept the entire day.

A good nap was what I and my baby needed that moment....

Jungkook again was behaving as if he didn't slap me or threaten me.

He was sitting on the edge of the bed and as I opened my eyes, he said,
'You need something?'

I needed his absence from my life... to be honest.

'Let me sleep, jungkook.' I again closed my eyes and he pulled me to him by my ankle in a spur of moment.

'Are you sulking, jimin? I let you off though it was your fault and now all you do is sulk....' I rolled my eyes and tried to push his iron chest but he was still towering above me with his palms by the side of my head.

'Let me remind you once again, jimin! You are mine, you are so fucking mine. Fucking engrave that in your head.' And he striked me again in the same bruised cheek..My head jerked the other side so harshly and tears rolled out my eyes with the unbearable physical and mental pain I was feeling.

'I am fed up with tolerating your shit. I hate you. I fucking hate you. You destroyed my life, you manipulative prick. I am ashamed of myself for falling in love with a dickhead like you.' I shouted and kneed him in the crotch as I pulled myself to the headboard.

'Jimin!!' He growled and I shrunk myself, shaking with the thought of the consequences.

'You don't want me to treat you good? You want me to be like before, don't you. Then so be it.' Tugging on my hair, he pulled me down from the bed. It was fortunate of me to land on my back.

'You want this?' A blow landed on the side of my head, and I fell on the floor clutching where I was hit.

'Get up, bitch..' Roughly pulling to my feet after scooping me up from my armpits, he again threw me on the floor.

The entire time, I had my palms tightly secured around my stomach, saving the innocent bean inside, from his own father.

'Were you craving for this, slut?' Another blow to my back and an eareplitting scream left my mouth with its impact.

'What the hell!' Jiwon gasped as soon as she came inside the room. Well I thought she was long gone but I guess not.

'Stop it jungkook. You will kill him.' She slightly shoved jungkook out of her way and helped me to sit on the bed.

'Didn't I tell you to wait outside for your money? Who the fuck told you to come inside and interrupt me? I so well know you hate him, so quit acting nice and let me teach him a lesson, that's all...' He declared and walked upto me but jiwon again shoved him on the floor with the same old disgusted expression in her face, but that time it was directed towards her brother.

I wondered why she was protecting me anyways. Wasn't that, what she always wanted?....for her brother to beat me until I bleed.

'I do hate him but not enough to see him getting beaten when he is pregnant. You are a monster.....' Showing up his same infamous smirk, jungkook stood up and threw his sister by her throat on the wooden floor.

'I don't like someone coming between my possession and me. No one can tell me what I do and what I don't....' Jiwon was half conscious with the force she was thrown and her palm was on her neck, gently soothing the area where she was clutched so harshly.

'You are worst than our dad. You are really the worst.' Jiwon lowly said and jungkook stopped his hand mid air which was reaching towards my wrist.

He backed off and kneeled down on the floor. His red fiery eyes turning into moist one in seconds while jiwon raised herself with very much difficulty and approached me while groaning in pain.