7.

I handed him his office bag as he took it from my hold, knowingly touching my hand causing me to flinch a bit.

' I hope you learned your lesson yesterday.' He chuckled while caressing my head. I slowly nodded as I really did learned my lesson which definitely wasn't what he thought to be, rather it was, 'I should have ran away from him long ago.'

My whole body jolted up when he placed his hand on my head, caressing my hair soon after. I thought he was about to pull my hair again.

'Don't be scared, jimin.' He captured my lips in his and gave a triumphant smile  since I didn't protest against him.

'Why would I even protest? It would have been of no use anyways.'

'Obey me like this and I won't have to hurt you.' Jungkook said and that moment he looked serious. He pecked my forehead afterwards as he gently held me in his arms.

'Be good.' He calmly said, pressing his fingers on the swollen and ugly bruise in my neck, he gifted me with.

I winced and he stared at me with a content expression in his face.

He looked happy knowing he had control over me, over my life. He  looked happy watching me being helpless.

'How about I do not go to work today?' He threw his bag somewhere towards the corridor and swiftly carried me in his arms.

He nearly killed me the day before, forced himself upon me until I passed out and the very next day, he seemed calm. He was behaving as if he didn't do anything to me.

He had this audacity to chuckle at me, at my miserable self which was caused by him only at the first place.

He made a mess out of me, my life and my feelings. He played with my emotions, lied to me about him loving me, forced himself upon me. He did everything to me which I never thought I would have to go through even in my darkest dreams and yet there he was mocking me, smirking at me appearing to be all victorious.

I was raging with anger. The immense amount of anger that I felt towards him was just unexplainable.

I wanted to hurt him too. I wanted to beat him too, wanting him to feel what I went through. A sudden crave to see him all bruised up and beaten up till death was filling up my head.

Even though he saved me from my homophobic parents who were abusive to me, he was nothing more different than them.

I saw him as my saviour until I was aware about his true intentions. When he showed his real self to me, I was scared of him leaving me and hence I sticked by his side and when I really wanted to leave, he didn't let me.

I couldn't show my anger at him although I wanted to do nothing but smack him right in his face. He could beat me again and that was the least thing I wanted.

I was weak but I was determined to make his damn life miserable just like what he had done to mine or even worst.

'Way more worst.'