24.

Few days gone by, jungkook didn't come home. And I wasn't worried a bit rather I wished for him to never come home again but to my disappointment he came looking all worn out.

I kept my eyes to some other direction when he tried to approach me. I bet he was about to say sorry again and I was fed up of listening the same old fucking sorry when he wasn't SORRY in actual.

I was wishing for jiwon to execute her plan soon. Every second felt like an hour. My eyes never left the wall clock at all. I truly understood the meaning of patience those days.

And the relief I felt when jiwon arrived, it was undescribable. It's kind of funny how I was impatiently waiting for her to arrive, the same person whose face I couldn't bear to look at not too long ago.

Jungkook wasn't pleased to see her, as expected. Before he could ask her the reason of her uninvited arrival, she herself told him, she was there to invite us for the family gathering.

This was her plan. To call us in the name of family gathering, clearly knowing it was impossible for me to run away when I was in the house.

Jungkook doubted her and her unusual invitation. His expression said it all and to convince him, jiwon said,
'Mom wants to see you and jimin. She wants both of you to get married now that jimin is pregnant. You both need to come tomorrow.'

And that was what convinced him fully.
Marrying me means caging me until I die and how could he let go of that golden opportunity to formally make me his possession just like, he used to say every other time.

I didn't know whether she was lying that thing about marriage using her mom's name or her mom really wanted jungkook and me to get married but I didn't care. The desperation to get away from him was making me crazy.

Subduing the intense and infinite hatred I had towards him, I maintained a dejected face infront of jungkook when he looked at me and then at jiwon.

'We would definitely come. And this is the last time you are coming here. I don't want you to get near jimin ever again.' There he went again, showing authorativeness towards him.
That fucking freak was never gonna change.

Jiwon nodded and gave me a hopeful look before exiting from there.

Hands on his hips, he eyed me and I avoided his gaze instantly.

' Still in pain?' He asked pointing to the big ass wound I had on the side of my head. It was blue-blackish and looked utterly swollen and painful and due to the under hair cut I had, anyone could clearly see it from a distance.

A bloody punch to his side head was what I wanted to deliver at that moment to make him know by himself whether the wound hurts or not but doing so would compromise my child's safety and I didn't want that at any cost.

And being unresponsive was a chance I couldn't take. He could beat me again for ignoring him, so I nodded quietly.

'It was my fault. It was my fucking fault to hurt you. You can hurt me too if you want. I just don't want you to leave me, that's all. I would treat you like a queen, so let's forget the past and start a new chapter, okay?' He said it so casually. He never failed to surprise me with his attitude everytime. An animal, one moment and a decent guy, another moment...

Why couldn't he remain the same all the time? Forgetting the past??? Pfft..he was talking as if it was a piece of cake for me to do.

'Yes, let's do that. I hope you won't hurt me again.' I lied so easily.

He wasn't the only one who could act out there.

Maybe it was because of staying with a motherfucking liar and a great actor all those months, I was influenced too by his ominous presence in my life.

'Really? Do you forgive me? Will you marry me for real then?' His eyes glowed like how a child's does upon receiving a candy.

'I forgive you and I will marry you. I promise.' I lied again with a straight face.

I never knew lying could be so easy!